Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

Anonymous Lions rips Suh

I believe who ever said something has to be someone who has been with the team awhile and has done a good job at his position KVB should not be talking neither should tulloch I still say someone on the offensive live
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Nobody on the O line has done enough for the team to say anything about suh. Raolia lost us the Tennessee game because he's an idiot. I dont believe It was sims and Backus needs to retire. Everyone else is a notorious liability. Cut anyone who takes jabs at teammates through the media, it's not like those guys have a future in the league anyways

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    our defense gives up the 8th most points per game in the NFL at 26.3. We have the 11th best offense getting 25 points per game and are 2nd in the NFL in offense yards per game with 416.

Definitely can't say our offense is the problem... Our defense is near the bottom in turnovers and we have 0 def. TDs.

All of our losses have been within 1 TD with the exception of the Vikings who beat us by 10.

This team is mostly just lack of ability to close out games, our defense has failed to close them and our offense has failed to put them away. Can't really fault either side, just a combination of poor execution, some poor playing calling, and bad luck.
    God I hate these sorts of stats. It doesn't tell any of the story of individual games at all. Like saying this squad is 2nd in the league in offensive yards says a damn thing about the season. I don't think there's been too many defenses shaking in their boots about having to play against us this season. Maybe a nervous corner back on each roster, but that's about it.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    God I hate these sorts of stats. It doesn't tell any of the story of individual games at all. Like saying this squad is 2nd in the league in offensive yards says a damn thing about the season. I don't think there's been too many defenses shaking in their boots about having to play against us this season. Maybe a nervous corner back on each roster, but that's about it.
    Yeah I think he should provide you with "Teams shaking in their boots stats"

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123