Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Anonymous Lions rips Suh

“Yeah, we're loaded," the unnamed player told Yahoo. "But we have a couple of guys who don't understand what it takes to win. Just making a couple of plays and thinking that makes you great … sometimes you want to just shake some of these guys and say, 'Don't you get it?' "

Asked who in particular fell into that category, the player said, “Ndamukong would be first.”
    http://www.freep.com/article/2012120...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

Original article here; http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-...194010397.html
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    they all need to wake up...

yall know me tho i dont by that someone said this

PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    Bs

Fish Pasty

vCash
    Crazy kinda agree our team in general trys to hard to make things happen allowing us to fall to crazy losses. Just like the colts game, bears game, titans, etc. We have to find a player that knows how to win and is a ray lewis type of voice until we get that we can be great but no telling. Jim Schwartz isn't to blame he can only do so much it comes down to players executing.

vCash
    I still don't get it. Why call out your best player on D? Why not call out the secondary which allowed how many plays of over 20 and 40 yards against the Colts? Suh had 10 QB disruptions... our whole D line combined only had around 15 apparently and against the Texans Suh had 10 disruptions and rest of D line only had 11 (These from PFF).

**** these team is just full of idiots. But I do find it unlikely someone would say this, but at least we know it wasn't Raiola
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Unless this player was Stafford or Calvin, they have no room to talk. Suh is one of the few players on the team playing well and isn't hurting our team in any way.

Doubtful we find out who said this but what a coward. Calling a teammate out like this then hide. Little *****.

It'd be funny if it was Titus Young.

vCash
    If you are gonna throw something like this out you better put your name out there. Dom was actually the first person that popped into my head but Dom isn't one to not speak his mind.

vCash
    I ****ing HATE anynomous call outs. They don't matter Imo. I know Calvin has the balls to attach his name to something so it wasn't him. **** whoever said this. Just creates more distractions and locker room trouble.

vCash
    It was don muhlbach

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    It was Nick Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    It was Nick Harris.
    and jason hanson lol

vCash
    I saw a story on yahoo sports where a player, anonymous of course, said Suh just isn't the player fans think he is. When pressed for more details, said player...anonymous of course...said 'Dude took a dump right next to me, a big old thing, smelly...and can you believe it? He didn't even courtesy flush!'
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    I think some bad reporter caught a copy of their 2013 Calendar and got Aaron Berry on the phone thinking he's still on the team.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    The best part is they say "But we have a couple of guys who don't understand what it takes to win."....... I mean either does this person, you don't anonymously call out a teammate.

vCash
    Figures. These kinds of reports are exactly the type stuff that come out of teams' locker rooms that are lacking in both discipline and character. We've basically become the NFC version of the NY Jets, boys and girls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast