Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Anonymous Lions rips Suh

“Yeah, we're loaded," the unnamed player told Yahoo. "But we have a couple of guys who don't understand what it takes to win. Just making a couple of plays and thinking that makes you great … sometimes you want to just shake some of these guys and say, 'Don't you get it?' "

Asked who in particular fell into that category, the player said, “Ndamukong would be first.”
    http://www.freep.com/article/2012120...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

Original article here; http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-...194010397.html

vCash
    they all need to wake up...

yall know me tho i dont by that someone said this
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    they all need to wake up...

yall know me tho i dont by that someone said this
    wait just last week you said to me suh did nothing wrong now you saying they all need to wake up.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Bs
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Crazy kinda agree our team in general trys to hard to make things happen allowing us to fall to crazy losses. Just like the colts game, bears game, titans, etc. We have to find a player that knows how to win and is a ray lewis type of voice until we get that we can be great but no telling. Jim Schwartz isn't to blame he can only do so much it comes down to players executing.

vCash
    I still don't get it. Why call out your best player on D? Why not call out the secondary which allowed how many plays of over 20 and 40 yards against the Colts? Suh had 10 QB disruptions... our whole D line combined only had around 15 apparently and against the Texans Suh had 10 disruptions and rest of D line only had 11 (These from PFF).

**** these team is just full of idiots. But I do find it unlikely someone would say this, but at least we know it wasn't Raiola

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    I still don't get it. Why call out your best player on D? Why not call out the secondary which allowed how many plays of over 20 and 40 yards against the Colts? Suh had 10 QB disruptions... our whole D line combined only had around 15 apparently and against the Texans Suh had 10 disruptions and rest of D line only had 11 (These from PFF).

**** these team is just full of idiots. But I do find it unlikely someone would say this, but at least we know it wasn't Raiola
    here's my take on it suh was first because he has off the field drama and on field issues.

vCash
    maybe I was a little ahead of the curve and now me and others on this site have something in common. I been saying what most of you are saying now after game 2. I would not be suprised if the person that said this was jeff backus or dominic raiola. because no one else has the balls to speak up also stafford and calvin are soft they dont seem like the type to speak up.

Also as far as a new coach I want it to happen but I doubt if it does. But one thing I'll say about Jim is I think he a good coach that lacks the experience to have a disciplined team and he also has bad time management skills.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    maybe I was a little ahead of the curve and now me and others on this site have something in common. I been saying what most of you are saying now after game 2. I would not be suprised if the person that said this was jeff backus or dominic raiola. because no one else has the balls to speak up also stafford and calvin are soft they dont seem like the type to speak up.

Also as far as a new coach I want it to happen but I doubt if it does. But one thing I'll say about Jim is I think he a good coach that lacks the experience to have a disciplined team and he also has bad time management skills.
    Dominic Raiola doesn't hesitate to speak his mind and has mocked that anonymous GM for hiding behind anonymity. Definitely not him.

Probably Avril Even though he's the one laying face down as Luck goes past him... Still don't know why that guy is even here. Same as his sack-fumble. He could have recovered that but instead he starts celebrating. Guy clearly just wants his stats so he can get paid, which is sad.

vCash
    Unless this player was Stafford or Calvin, they have no room to talk. Suh is one of the few players on the team playing well and isn't hurting our team in any way.

Doubtful we find out who said this but what a coward. Calling a teammate out like this then hide. Little *****.

It'd be funny if it was Titus Young.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    If you are gonna throw something like this out you better put your name out there. Dom was actually the first person that popped into my head but Dom isn't one to not speak his mind.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    I ****ing HATE anynomous call outs. They don't matter Imo. I know Calvin has the balls to attach his name to something so it wasn't him. **** whoever said this. Just creates more distractions and locker room trouble.

vCash
    It was don muhlbach

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    It was Nick Harris.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    It was Nick Harris.
    and jason hanson lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast