Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    No way Norv would wanna work with Rex especially after their spat last year.

Now Hue Jackson would be much more realistic. He's a very good OC, plus him & Rex are friends and used to work together in Baltimore.
    No O.C. worth a lick is going to come here with Sanchez and these weps.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Do you have pictures of him actually doing that?
    Look at my sig!! Sanchez just forgot he had a facemask on.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Woody loves Rex. No surprise here.

vCash
    Doesn't matter who is responsible for what until this franchise adopts a word:

ACCOUNTABILITY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    No O.C. worth a lick is going to come here with Sanchez and these weps.
    The team on the field today doesn't have to be the team on the field next year.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    The team on the field today doesn't have to be the team on the field next year.
    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

vCash
    So if Mike T. is re-assigned, who takes over as GM? The reason I ask is because if you bring someone from outside of the organization, aren't they going to want to bring in their own coach?
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
    Is that you, J. Wellington Wimpy?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Is that you, J. Wellington Wimpy?
    I prefer Beef Wellington, sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    I prefer Beef Wellington, sir.
    That's good stuff.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Can people stop with Rex as DC? No head coach has EVER been demoted in the history of the NFL after four years, especially one as successful as Rex was early on. It's not happening, stop asking for it.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    You need the right kind of players to win. If you don't have a consistent Running back, a QB that can throw and a strong O line, your offense will not be that impressive. Throw in an offensive Coordinator who's idea of creative is "Run Down the middle, "Run Down The Middle Again" You will not get too far.

We had some very obvious holes at the end of last year, THEY WERE NOT Addressed! That falls on the GM, because the same things we didn't address are the same things taht are hurting us. We didn't have a problem with Coaching, the biggest issue with Rex was that he didn't have a good feel of the locker; I think its fair to say that he solved that problem this season. With that aside, much of this has to fall on Tanny, its only fair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB2K10King View Post
    You need the right kind of players to win. If you don't have a consistent Running back, a QB that can throw and a strong O line, your offense will not be that impressive. Throw in an offensive Coordinator who's idea of creative is "Run Down the middle, "Run Down The Middle Again" You will not get too far.

We had some very obvious holes at the end of last year, THEY WERE NOT Addressed! That falls on the GM, because the same things we didn't address are the same things taht are hurting us. We didn't have a problem with Coaching, the biggest issue with Rex was that he didn't have a good feel of the locker; I think its fair to say that he solved that problem this season. With that aside, much of this has to fall on Tanny, its only fair.
    You and I think differently; the locker room to me is still a mess with all the anonymous quotes; Bart Scott trying a media mutiny;etc.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    I'm okay with this. Rex has his flaws but he's still a great coach. I find it astounding how quickly he fell out of favor, but such is New York and I won't blame anyone who thinks he should be gone because as I said, he is flawed.

Tannenbaum's new title will most likely be Vice President of Football Administration/Player Finance.

vCash
    Hope this is true and rex does stay, good coach just lacked the talent he had on 09 and 10. If we get our oline together with a strong RB we should be better off on offense. Sanchez if starting needs to step up too in a big way.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast