Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Visiting Minnesota for first time

Hey guys, I am sort of kind of a new member haha I signed up years ago but never really post anything i usually just read what you guys talk about haha anyways, I live in the los angeles area and this saturday i am visiting minnesota for the first time to go to the game sunday and watch my vikes beat the bears ray: , i was wondering if there is any vikings themed bars near the mall of america? or any really good places to eat? and if any of you guys are going to be at the game? thanks in advance look forward to hearing from my fellow vikings brothers.

vCash
    Ill be there! Weeeee. There's a lot of restaurants in the mall of America so you will have no problems finding a place to eat

vCash
    Huberts is a sweet bar right across the street from the Dome,,,its going to be packed though.

vCash
    Don't forget...Greenway said to get Super Duper Drunk so you better listen, lol.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Thanks for the responses guys. And trust me I will definitely listen to what chad greenway said I would never disobey our LB haha. Can't wait for that game Sunday I've been wanting to go to one for years!

vCash
    Dude....go to Manny's Steakhouse!!! I'm from Canada and I went to Minny 2 years ago, went to Manny's for a steak, frickin incredible. It's quite expensive, but the best steak you will ever eat.

vCash
    Welcome to Minnesota...
    Enjoy the weather, SNOW and a Vikings WIN
    By game time it should be like a winter wonderland around here.
    Finally!!

x2 Manny's Steakhouse

vCash
    I say Huberts or take the Lightrail down to Sneeky Pete's if that is still the name of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    I say Huberts or take the Lightrail down to Sneeky Pete's if that is still the name of it.
    There's more than a few things to figure out but I'm planning a trip to Minneapolis around this time next year, whenever they have the last game in the dome, I want to be there.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Looks like a shithole right now with all the snow. I don't give a **** about Minnesota but I do plan on seeing a game in my lifetime.