Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    You forgot ELI...I would add him to the romo group and drop Ryan down...Cant put ryan or Flacco ahead of ELi/Romo after just 1 season.

The rest I agree with.

Edit nvm you had Eli

I do not agree lol
    This is Ryan's third straight year being a stud. Flacco has had less weapons than Romo and has turned in 3 out of 4 good years.

Romo's been a solid regular season QB and gets more blame than he deserves, but there has to be some reason for concern over his drop in production this year.

vCash
    Romo with some freaking amazing passes that drive and somehow Cowboys have a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    my list would go

Tier1

Rodgers
    Brady
    Brees
    Ben
    Manning

Tier 2
    Eli
    Romo
    Shaub
    Flacco
    shaub
    Ryan

In no order per tier...I did not add RG3/Luck because they are hard to know what they are.

Putting ELI in that top tier is just wow

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    When you give him time to throw he does that...ROMO

vCash
    Ryan is finally having a very good year...Eli is back to the old Eli as usual and Luck/RG3 are not better after one season...Who is to say they wont be like cam their 2nd year?

Rivers is not better period.... Sorry but this is just a horrid list. If you will say RG3 is better than Romo then he has to be better than brees as well right? Because he is having a better season and you have to be going by this season.

Romo is no lower than 7 and until he plays poorly in back to back seasons he will stay there...Go look at what he has done from year to year...The guy gets so much hate its rediculous...The Oline has given him and the running game 0 help today.....He has not looked great either though but he is far from the problem in this game.
    I said you can argue after the top 4 and i was putting the list after top 4 in any order, Romo is turnover prone yes he makes big plays but always some idiotic ones to make up for it.

vCash
    Touchdown dez!

Can we please stay in no huddle? And can the D get us a stop? Please?

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Oh hi Jason Campbell. Guess Chicago threw in the towel for this one.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    This is Ryan's third straight year being a stud. Flacco has had less weapons than Romo and has turned in 3 out of 4 good years.

Romo's been a solid regular season QB and gets more blame than he deserves, but there has to be some reason for concern over his drop in production this year.
    The same could be said about Brees/ELI as well who are having less then steller years...Romo was fantastic just last year but because his team did not win him a superbowl he gets forgotten. Hell Romo has been better than Eli this year and last

vCash
    Romo needs to force feed my boy dez

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    That is a different story...If I was asked to win one game I would take romo over both right now...If your going by who I would take going forward RG3/LUCK would be top 5 because of their age.

That is a different story all together
    I would definitely take Ben over Romo if it was one game I needed to win. Ryan/Flacco/Romo you could argue for one game, but I would probably go in that order.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    I said you can argue after the top 4 and i was putting the list after top 4 in any order, Romo is turnover prone yes he makes big plays but always some idiotic ones to make up for it.
    Every QB outside of the top 4 says hello to that last line

vCash
    Can romo win his 2nd playoff game before we talk about romo winning a super bowl?

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    hope is to just into the playoffs and work from there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    I would definitely take Ben over Romo if it was one game I needed to win. Ryan/Flacco/Romo you could argue for one game, but I would probably go in that order.
    I would take ben as well easily..... He is in my top 5 lol. After that is when it gets debatable

vCash
    RG3 hurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast