Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    sabathia and price have faced off 8 times recently, Price is 7-1 in that matchup vs CC

theres no dominant closer in the AL east, MO just gets it for who he is and what hes done, but going into this season hes still a questionmark, hes been off baseball for some time and is 43, eventually father time will hit, im not saying hes done but you have to feel concerned

vCash
    Wow-- Dickey to Jays trade in the works...

Going to be a tough division this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    Wow-- Dickey to Jays trade in the works...

Going to be a tough division this year.
    Toronto isn't messing around this year. If they stay healthy, look out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    sabathia and price have faced off 8 times recently, Price is 7-1 in that matchup vs CC

theres no dominant closer in the AL east, MO just gets it for who he is and what hes done, but going into this season hes still a questionmark, hes been off baseball for some time and is 43, eventually father time will hit, im not saying hes done but you have to feel concerned
    Thats why I had JJ as the best closer. Which I did forget about Fernando Rodney. Funny thing is all of the closers in the AL East pretty much have question marks tied to them so ranking the closers is somewhat of a catch 22. We have no idea what Mo is going to bring. I hope he's awesome but we'll have to see.

vCash
    Yea Jim Johnson sure was clutch last year esspecially in the alds

vCash
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ez-755254.html

this makes me laugh go ahead try to replace Hamilton with Ibanez see where that gets you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Yea Jim Johnson sure was clutch last year esspecially in the alds
    Your basing a bad inning on his entire year? I guess Mo sucked in 2001 and 2004

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    I usually apologize in advance before a debate cuz I can get crabby lol all good.
    Haha sweet debate. Civility reigns!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Haha sweet debate. Civility reigns!
    LOL Cheers!

vCash
    http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/l...morales-121512

Though the Angels possibly could acquire a starting pitcher for Bourjos or Trumbo, they also might get a pitching piece back for Morales — and enhance their run prevention by fielding a stellar defensive outfield of Bourjos, Hamilton and Mike Trout, with Trumbo serving as the primary DH.

The Yankees, sources say, are among the possibilities for Wells — the teams discussed him at the winter meetings, and Wells could fill the Yankees’ need for a right-handed hitting outfielder.

To trade Wells, the Angels know that they must assume the vast majority of the $42 remaining on the final two years of his contract. Wells, 34, also has a full no-trade clause, but likely would waive it for the opportunity for more playing time elsewhere.

The Yankees also are looking at free agent Scott Hairston for their remaining opening in the outfield, but Hairston is seeking a two-year contract, sources say. Ichiro was the only free agent to sign a deal of that length with the Yankees this offseason — and only after the Phillies increased his leverage by making him a two-year offer.

vCash
    I'll take Vernon wells for free. Thx.

Can't be worse than Andruw.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

The Ace.

vCash
    I'm not sure I would even take Vernon Wells for free. You would have to think the team has an OF in the minors that could put up the .222 average and .258 OBP he has over the last two years.

vCash
    It is pretty obvious that Vernon was juicing..

vCash
    Wells will hit 25 hr and .270 book it.

vCash
    Wells would be the typical pickup. Former big name past prime where it would be a miracle if he put up average numbers.

Seriously, of all the options out there, Vernon Wells is the one they are seriously considering. Every other team is being serious about improving and the Yanks are barely hanging on to last season.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast