Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1001
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,312
    vCash
    1500
    Olt is overrated

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Dodgers reached an agreement with starting pitcher Ryu, who had a sub 1.50 era over like 3-4 seasons. LOL!!! And they still want Anibal.

    Kershaw
    Greinke
    Ryu
    Beckett
    Billingsley
    Capuano
    Harang
    Lily

    Capuano, Harang, and Lily are a decent 3-4 type pitcher in themselves. Hahahahaha

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    We got no catcher. We got no right fielder. Our GM's nuts are fallin off!
    Iswydt
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Dodgers reached an agreement with starting pitcher Ryu, who had a sub 1.50 era over like 3-4 seasons. LOL!!! And they still want Anibal.

    Kershaw
    Greinke
    Ryu
    Beckett
    Billingsley
    Capuano
    Harang
    Lily

    Capuano, Harang, and Lily are a decent 3-4 type pitcher in themselves. Hahahahaha

    In summary.....wasted loot.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yankees, Gmen, Nets
    Posts
    549
    vCash
    1500
    Yankees are going after Ichiro. Ken Rosenthal says they are very likely to re-sign the Right Fielder.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    1,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    We got no catcher. We got no right fielder. Our GM's nuts are fallin off!
    well played my friend

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yankees, Gmen, Nets
    Posts
    549
    vCash
    1500
    5:00pm: According to Ken Rosenthal, the Yankees are “showing strong interest” in Ichiro and are likely to re-sign him to a one-year contract. They’re also looking into trades involving Curtis Granderson, which we heard last week.
    - Mike Axisa, River Ave Blues

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Yankees are going after Ichiro. Ken Rosenthal says they are very likely to re-sign the Right Fielder.
    Good thing we are getting younger. What is cash going to do next year when the kids still arent ready? Who turns 40 in 2014? This offseason is a joke.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,618
    vCash
    1500
    Love me some itchy!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,618
    vCash
    1500
    Dodgers. $61 million for 6 for Ryu guy.

    They have BLOWN by our payroll.

    Jeez.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,618
    vCash
    1500
    Its really ashame whats going on with this franchise. If they continue to raise ticket prices and not spend the money that they fleece from all their loyal fans then I hope we all stop going to the games. There is no reason why we should be trying to get under this cap, none what so ever. Look at what the dodgers are doing, damn I miss george.
    Can't believe we have a QB...


  12. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TROTH View Post
    Its really ashame whats going on with this franchise. If they continue to raise ticket prices and not spend the money that they fleece from all their loyal fans then I hope we all stop going to the games. There is no reason why we should be trying to get under this cap, none what so ever. Look at what the dodgers are doing, damn I miss george.
    In their defense, if we keep banging out 95 wins and playoffs appearances, fans can't complain.

    But yes, I enjoy the spending sprees.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,694
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Dodgers. $61 million for 6 for Ryu guy.

    They have BLOWN by our payroll.

    Jeez.
    Yet when the Yankees were big spenders in the recent past they were considered evil by everyone. No one seems to care if another team than the Yankees does it though.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,618
    vCash
    1500
    I hear you Leo, not sure how we keep doing that. I think our team is going to be drastically different this year. I just cant stand the culture change from George to his sons. You cant tell me that adding Josh for five years wont help this team a ton....
    Can't believe we have a QB...


  15. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TROTH View Post
    I hear you Leo, not sure how we keep doing that. I think our team is going to be drastically different this year. I just cant stand the culture change from George to his sons. You cant tell me that adding Josh for five years wont help this team a ton....
    I'm one of the few who says its a smart play to get him.......not only for baseball, but for business.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •