Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dasboot or whatever, you have a lot of time on your hands to come up with something that would never happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    this is not a video game thread, and theres a forum for fantasy baseball
    I know let's say in reality. Both those deals would never happen.

It is well documented that the Rangers won't deal Profar for Justin Upton. So they certainly would not do Profar, Olt & Perez for a one year rental of Cano.

And while I appreciate the creativity, please give the Stanton a rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Dasboot or whatever, you have a lot of time on your hands to come up with something that would never happen.
    It's called taking a lot of adderall and procrastinating from term/thesis papers. I'm doing my best to avoid writing a minimum of 18 pages on how to fix the euro and 30 pages of a fictional business plan.

vCash
    Phillies acquired a nice 3b. Michael Young for only $6million and crap minor leaguers.

Yet we can't find anyone.

Oh.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Phillies acquired a nice 3b. Michael Young for only $6million and crap minor leaguers.

Oh.
    Yankees seem to only be able to work on one thing at a time. Once Youkilis rejects their offer and goes to Cleveland they will move onto Reynolds and after that I have no idea.

vCash
    I dont see the Rangers doing anything to help out the Yankees.

vCash
    By now, the Yankees should have at least brought back Ibanez and Ichiro. Is there any reason not to? Even if you find better, younger alternatives, those guys are great assets to have on the bench. In those stages of their career's, they're not looking to play every day anyway and want to be on a winning team.

Why they are not signed yet baffles me. What this team is doing is scaring me. It is only early December...but seriously...lets go.

vCash
    By now, the Yankees should have at least brought back Ibanez and Ichiro. Is there any reason not to? Even if you find better, younger alternatives, those guys are great assets to have on the bench. In those stages of their career's, they're not looking to play every day anyway and want to be on a winning team.

Why they are not signed yet baffles me. What this team is doing is scaring me. It is only early December...but seriously...lets go.
    They probably waiting until the last wave of serviceable players are off the board. Then pick up the guys desperately looking for work. The "beggars cant be choosers" approach. Sad, really.

vCash

Oh.
    Lot of moves are going down the Yanks could have been made that would help the team. Definitely frustrating the team doesn't even look to be inquiring on them.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash

Oh.
    Young was horrible last season and is a question mark if he can play 3B on a regular basis. He also stunk defensively. Maybe he bounces back in 2013 but he is 36.

Masahiro Tanaka

11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Young was horrible last season and is a question mark if he can play 3B on a regular basis. He also stunk defensively. Maybe he bounces back in 2013 but he is 36.
    I take him for one year anyday at $6 mil.

I mean, we are offering $12 million to Youkadoosh. He batted .230
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash

Maybe they are waiting for Grienke to sign. Maybe they want Hamilton.....maybe they are working on a trade to move Granderson out...maybe they are working on a trade for Justin Upton....maybe Reynolds wants 2 years...maybe they are worried about Puppy at 3rd...

I still believe Cashman will have time to sign Ibanez, Youkilis and Ichiro.....he knows the market and they should be able to beat anyone in 1 year deals so Ibanez and Ichiro should be safe bets....I think he is presenting Hal with the numbers for Josh and working on a trade to move Granderson out to help make it happen.

I doubt Youkilis signs. Reynolds is probably the player we will see at 3rd....He wold provide plenty of punch if you can ignore the K's.
    Nick

vCash
    Why can't this organization develop position players?

D-E-V-E-L-O-P

I realize talent helps but the Rays can develop a bullpen out of mound of horse manure.....
    Nick

vCash
    is anyone else but me disappointed we didn't sign someone like Brandon McCarthy for two years, and then trade Hughes for some younger outfield help? Or maybe keep both and then have more leverage next year when it comes to the free agent pitching market? How do we not explore Brandon McCarthy for under 8 million per year, yet throw 12 million at Youkilis? doesn't make sense to me.
    no frills, no avatars, nothing but pure unadulterated yankee talk mixed in with some sox hatred....

vCash
    Reynolds > Youk.
    O-H-I-O!

Welcome home, Urban

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast