90. You may not vote on this poll
  • MJ

77 85.56%
  • Bean

13 14.44%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Jordan actually played in an era where you could manhandle perimeter players. And yet, his efficiency takes a dump on Kobe, despite both being high volume scorers.

Is this actually a question?
    Your right, not a question at all.

If MJ played nowadays when you can't hand check he'd easily average 35-40 pts a game on efficient scoring.

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Ridiculous volume scoring you say.

His ts% was 74. Maybe you better know that facts before you spray your hate fumes everywhere.

BTW, do you know what Jordan's TS% was when he scored his 69?
    one game is your reasoning? wow

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Your right, not a question at all.

If MJ played nowadays when you can't hand check he'd easily average 35-40 pts a game on efficient scoring.
    agreed

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    You're going to call those who argue the other way "homers"... So what's the point?

Is ESPN being a channel mean they don't and can't bait?

I posted a poll with my opinion already known to see what others wanted thought. Shoot me!

I haven't called anyone a homer. Disagreeing with me doesn't mean you're wrong. I didn't realize this was a debate, hence why I asked.

There are arguments to be made as to why Kobe is in Jordan's class. All I've seen is "I have 81 reasons why". That's not an argument.

vCash
    I just saw this on Espn. Jordan should have gotten 100% of the vote. What an insult that it got even that close and it shows a huge lack of knowledge and surplus of jaded homers. And I even like Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    but it's not.
    Ugh...I can't believe I'm agreeing with this guy, but...

vCash
    My most I'm sure you mean the usual Bandwagon Heat fans on this site that discredit Kobe for any reason possible.
    this coming from the guy who writes multiple full page essays to discredit lebron.

vCash
    kobe bryant from age 21 to 34 has averaged 27.2 ppg. jordan from age 21-34 averaged 31.5. mj led the league in scoring 10 times, kobe twice. jordans career ts% is .569 and efg% is .509 while kobes ts% is .555 and efg is .487. I don't get how its close

vCash
    Ridiculous volume scoring you say.

His ts% was 74. Maybe you better know that facts before you spray your hate fumes everywhere.

BTW, do you know what Jordan's TS% was when he scored his 69?
    It was an AMAZING accomplishment, for sure. Not trying to slight it. It was volume scoring, but there's nothing wrong with that. He was amazingly efficient that one game, even while taking near 50 shots.

But extrapolating upon a sample size that means something, explain to me how during their careers you feel Kobe is better, please?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Michael Jeffrey Jordan.

Anyone who says Kobe is either under the age of 15 or just a blatant idiot.
    I agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Not at all, it's just the gap between kobe and jordan is larger than some lakers fans want to acknowledge.
    Tell me how large. Please Elaborate Heat Fan.
    Sim League SuperSonics 1 Time NBA Sim Champions

Westbrrok-KCP-Hayward-Nicko T/Noel - Noah

vCash
    Let's just rename the title for what it really is, which is a Kobe bash thread.

Move along people, just let Hawkeye and justinnum fap to their heart's content.

P.S. Don't fap too hard or else you'll get Carpal tunnel.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...02/276/fap.jpg

vCash
    Hasty Generalization fallacy. An argument tactic most commonly used by children I might add. How ironic.

Says the guy whose argument that Kobe is better, is that he scored 81 in ONE GAME

Perfection

vCash
    Jordan 32,292 in 14 seasons, Kobe 30,016 in his 16th season. That's with Jordan retiring twice when most think that he could have gone(and won) the nba finals which would have resulted in more games which would result to more points. Kobe is a great player but Jordan is the best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I posted a poll with my opinion already known to see what others wanted thought. Shoot me!

I haven't called anyone a homer. Disagreeing with me doesn't mean you're wrong. I didn't realize this was a debate, hence why I asked.

There are arguments to be made as to why Kobe is in Jordan's class. All I've seen is "I have 81 reasons why". That's not an argument.
    And you made this thread thinking that you would get reasonable arguments? Seriously?? I find that very hard to believe.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast