Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Better Scorer

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • MJ

    77 85.56%
  • Bean

    13 14.44%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 200
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    jordan and its not close
    Not even close??? Yeah, maybe if we we're comparing Wade to MJ

    And that's troll post #46,062 since 2010 for you. Get a life

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,591
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    So you know the answer, and still made this thread?
    Yes.

    Sociological experiment? :shrugh:

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,085
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    My most I'm sure you mean the usual Bandwagon Heat fans on this site that discredit Kobe for any reason possible.
    well, any fan who understands the game outside complete Kobe homers will choose Jordan. I mean, as great as Kobe has been as a scorer, he aint no MJ, and never will be.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,853
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    Not even close??? Yeah, maybe if we we're comparing Wade to MJ

    And that's troll post #46,062 since 2010 for you. Get a life
    stay on topic.

    Only people that think it's close are kobe homers/fanboys.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,827
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yes.

    Sociological experiment? :shrugh:
    Baiting?

    You know there are going to be Laker fans posting in this arguing for a side you know isn't the answer to. Which leads to hasty arguments, name calling, etc..

    So... baiting then.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,853
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Baiting?

    You know there are going to be Laker fans posting in this arguing for a side you know isn't the answer to. Which leads to hasty arguments, name calling, etc..

    So... baiting then.
    There really is no argument for kobe being a better scorer than Jordan.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,591
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Baiting?

    You know there are going to be Laker fans posting in this arguing for a side you know isn't the answer to. Which leads to hasty arguments, name calling, etc..

    So... baiting then.
    Baiting? Haha. My RINGZ comment was baiting, this thread was not!

    Is ESPN baiting by asking this question?

    I'm just curious how much of a debate it really is. I made that clear. I don't think it's a debate, but figured I'd pose the question and see how the poll goes.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    well, any fan who understands the game outside complete Kobe homers will choose Jordan. I mean, as great as Kobe has been as a scorer, he aint no MJ, and never will be.
    MJ was the better scorer but to make Kobe out to be Reggie Evans or something is just plain hatred.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,085
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    MJ was the better scorer but to make Kobe out to be Reggie Evans or something is just plain hatred.
    no doubt dude, no doubt.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,853
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    MJ was the better scorer but to make Kobe out to be Reggie Evans or something is just plain hatred.
    Not at all, it's just the gap between kobe and jordan is larger than some lakers fans want to acknowledge.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,663
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yes. Because one game of ridiculous volume scoring makes up for the fact that Jordan was the far more efficient scorer during his career.

    Makes sense.

    You can't even use the RINGZ argument here! Whatever will you do!?!?!
    Ridiculous volume scoring you say.

    His ts% was 74. Maybe you better know that facts before you spray your hate fumes everywhere.

    BTW, do you know what Jordan's TS% was when he scored his 69?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    stay on topic.

    Only people that think it's close are kobe homers/fanboys.
    You're stupid. Kobe is a lot closer than you want to believe.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,853
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    You're stupid. Kobe is a lot closer than you want to believe.
    No need to resort to insults when you're wrong.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,827
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Baiting? Haha. My RINGZ comment was baiting, this thread was not!
    You're going to call those who argue the other way "homers"... So what's the point?

    Is ESPN baiting by asking this question?
    Is ESPN being a channel mean they don't and can't bait?

    I'm just curious how much of a debate it really is. I made that clear. I don't think it's a debate, but figured I'd pose the question and see how the poll goes.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,591
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Not at all, it's just the gap between kobe and jordan is larger than some lakers fans want to acknowledge.
    I don't think it's huge. Kobe has an amazing offensive arsenal, and is one of the best (if not the best) tough-shot-maker of all time. He hurts himself by taking so many of them, but he's lethal at so many things offensively.

    There's a gap, for sure...but I don't think it's outrageously big. Kobe is an elite scorer.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •