• MJ

77 85.56%
  • Bean

13 14.44%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    when did ManRam become a troll?

vCash
    It's jordan easily, don't get the point of this thread though. A lot of laker fans are going to get their panties in a bunch.

That's what we celebrate with, not with bubble machines...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like betting on sports? Sign up now!

https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P1BF89...tcmpid=rafcopy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    so does that mean the div 3 kid who scored 138 points is the best player in college ever?
    Ugh...are you really making a comparison to college and NBA???

lol. oh no. 1 regular season game of ball hogging doesn't mean crap, especially against the Raptors.
    Ballhogged eh...might I remind you that Jordan's career high in fg attempts is 49 and he didn't even get close to 81. Kobe only needed 46 shots to get 81. Now don't you look foolish.

funny Kobe's biggest games are regular season vs crap teams. Michael's best are in the NBA finals, & playoffs vs playoff teams. yea this isn't even close, MJ kills him.
    I know of one playoff game against the Celtics where Jordan had 63. Can you actually name another where he had 55+ points???

PPG

MJ #1
    KB #11

playoff PPG

MJ #1
    KB #10 (behind Dirk & Olajuwon, but wow he actually made the top 10)

lol...nice deceiving stat buddy. Even the biggest of Kobe haters take his first two seasons coming off the bench into account. Your hate is truly sad.

vCash
    Michael Jordan is the better scorer

Kobe will just have to settle for scoring more post-season and regular season points.

vCash
    I do like how 2 of the 5 kobe votes have kobe in their names basically

That's what we celebrate with, not with bubble machines...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like betting on sports? Sign up now!

https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P1BF89...tcmpid=rafcopy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    It's jordan easily, don't get the point of this thread though. A lot of laker fans are going to get their panties in a bunch.
    Just the Kobe haters salivating to spray their hate fumes once again. Then they will call us Kobephiles like we are the ones who actually start this crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Ugh...are you really making a comparison to college and NBA???

Ballhogged eh...might I remind you that Jordan's career high in fg attempts is 49 and he didn't even get close to 81. Kobe only needed 46 shots to get 81. Now don't you look foolish.

I know of one playoff game against the Celtics where Jordan had 63. Can you actually name another where he had 55+ points???

lol...nice deceiving stat buddy. Even the biggest of Kobe haters take his first two seasons coming off the bench into account. Your hate is truly sad.
    should we go ahead and drop the Wizards years from the career comparisons then? It gets worse for Kobe.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I mean, it's PSD, so shame on me I guess. But posing a question isn't trolling just because the population is too immature/stupid to answer it. That's not my fault.
    Because you didn't expect any immature/stupid responses to a thread comparing MJ and Kobe...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Kobe had more 60+ games as well.
    no it's actually tied 5 to 5, but with Kobe having the advantage of knowing how many MJ had & how many he needs to pass him. MJ can't do anything about it, & basketball isn't a race to the most 60 point games equals the best ever, or everyone would be chucking the ball at the hoop the second they got the ball trying to get 60. i'll say this, MJ's 60 point games are against tougher teams than Kobe's 60 point games. i mean MJ put 61 on the bad boys. i highly doubt Kobe could muster up more than 37 at his best vs that insane defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    so? Please explain how Kobe was the better score over the course of both of their careers?

Good luck...
    I never said that. I'm just defending Kobe against all the wack *** bangwaggon Heat fans that are trashing him by saying that it's not even close. Yes I did vote for Kobe on the poll only because this thread is a total joke and a vain attempt to bash Kobe after he passed 30,000 points scored.

vCash
    Jordan, obviously.

vCash
    Kobe is absolutely the better shooter. And by that I mean he's much better at shooting a lot, regardless of whether they go in or not.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    meh, I provide facts. Please don't include me in your attempt to degrade the question...
    Don't act coy and try to mask what the point of this thread was from the beginning and of your actions.

The OP felt annoyed that ESPN would dare and have an argument about THE ALMIGHTY GOAT(A.K.A GOD, ODIN,Zeus,Mithra, etc) and Kobe, so he creates a thread to gather all of the KobeObsessiveDisorder patients and have battle royal of slinging **** at each other until a MOD steps in and puts and end to it, at least until the next Kobe related thread pops up.

vCash
    should we go ahead and drop the Wizards years from the career comparisons then? It gets worse for Kobe.
    Was Jordan coming off the bench when he played for the Wizards?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Kobe is absolutely the better shooter. And by that I mean he's much better at shooting a lot, regardless of whether they go in or not.
    Career FGA:

Michael Jordan 24537
    Kobe Bryant 23071

FYI

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast