Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    KobeObsessiveDisorder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    one game is your reasoning? wow
    Kobe had more 60+ games as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    I have 81 reasons why it's closer than you think.
    Michael Jordan's career shooting percentage is higher than any individual season of Kobe Bryant's.

Jordan averaged over 30 points a game 8 times. Kobe, 3 times.

vCash
    It will eventually be Durant.
    The Big Three!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    And you made this thread thinking that you would get reasonable arguments? Seriously?? I find that very hard to believe.
    I mean, it's PSD, so shame on me I guess. But posing a question isn't trolling just because the population is too immature/stupid to answer it. That's not my fault.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post

Says the guy whose argument that Kobe is better, is that he scored 81 in ONE GAME
    Read my post before you misquote me. I was responding to a Heat homer who said that it wasn't even close which I replied that I had 81 reasons that it's closer than you think. Don't know where I ever said the Kobe is "better". When you misquote me in such a manner, it actually gives clout to my last statement about you.
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

vCash
    I have 81 reasons why it's closer than you think.
    so does that mean the div 3 kid who scored 138 points is the best player in college ever? lol. oh no. 1 regular season game of ball hogging doesn't mean crap, especially against the Raptors. funny Kobe's biggest games are regular season vs crap teams. Michael's best are in the NBA finals, & playoffs vs playoff teams. yea this isn't even close, MJ kills him.

PPG

MJ #1
    KB #11

playoff PPG

MJ #1
    KB #10 (behind Dirk & Olajuwon, but wow he actually made the top 10)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I mean, it's PSD, so shame on me I guess. But posing a question isn't trolling just because the population is too immature/stupid to answer it. That's not my fault.
    This is such a stupid reason. You know the outcome of what would happen, but proceed anyways, yes it is your fault.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    Michael Jordan's career shooting percentage is higher than any individual season of Kobe Bryant's.

Jordan averaged over 30 points a game 8 times. Kobe, 3 times.
    Kobe had a higher peak in that he had the better individual scoring performances. Jordan had more consistency and better shot selection. Kobe is better from long range and has a higher degree of difficulty to his shots. Kobe might prove to have better longevity though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post
    Let's just rename the title for what it really is, which is a Kobe bash thread.

Move along people, just let Hawkeye and justinnum fap to their heart's content.

P.S. Don't fap too hard or else you'll get Carpal tunnel.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...02/276/fap.jpg
    meh, I provide facts. Please don't include me in your attempt to degrade the question...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Let's just create,"The Kobe Thread", again so everyone can fully satisfy all of their Kobe related needs.

vCash
    Kobe had more 60+ games as well.
    so? Please explain how Kobe was the better score over the course of both of their careers?

Good luck...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really bee
    Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

- Charles Reade

vCash
    It's close but Jordan edges Kobe slightly

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...dami01&y2=2003

Jordan, with the higher TS%, eFG%, FG%, and when we start looking at playoffs, it gets even worse for Kobe. And all this in an era where one played with no hand checking rules and against defenses allowed to use brutality, the other not so much.

This really isn't an argument.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast