Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I remember reading before that Taker was legit pissed off with the way Lesnar treated him at that UFC event. That whole scene wasn't an act. If he doesn't face him at mania, I think it proves that point. It's a big money match that already has a build up to it that fans want to see. The only reason for them not to do it is because Taker doesn't want to work with him.
    But Dmac it doesn't really make sense for Taker to get in Lesnar's face after he had a fight... Taker's such a private guy so why would he choose such an awkward and publicized event to further a personal feud. I'm not sure. I just keep getting the feeling that it was a work. Maybe, it's just the part of me that wants to see them fight but whatever. I just can't comprehend that Taker would go off on such a tangent so randomly.

I just re-watched the video... Taker was looking so awkward... It just didn't feel authentic. It felt like something that Vince asked him to do and he felt hesitant to do it but he did cause he's a company guy.
    Last edited by CB29; 12-06-2012 at 11:38 PM.

vCash
    UT beats Show for the title, Ziggler cashes in and beats UT. Ziggler gets the push people have been waiting for.

Just for ***** and giggles.
    Last edited by downsos; 12-07-2012 at 05:56 AM.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    i want it to be Y2J, but it will probally be punk or lesnar. dont count out wade barrett though, I know undertaker wanted to face him a few years ago
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    Another problem that i have with Punk is that if its him then it has to be Streak vs Streak and it doesn't make any sense to put the belt on Taker.
    highly doubt it would be title vs streak. punk would probably drop the title if he faces taker

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    is sting even possible? what's hi scontract in TNA like expiration wise?

vCash
    Could it be Kane???

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    My god if they did Taker vs. Punk for belt.... and then Ziggler cashed in to beat Taker for belt. The heat, THE HEAT!!!!!! Wouldn't happen though and probably shouldn't unless they made it believable that Taker could wrestler year round again, which he can't.

And yes I know the MITB can only be used on other title, but its WWE come on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29:24620196

Do we know that there's legit heat? I've always felt that it was a work. I feel that it's a big mistake if Taker and Lesnar doesn't happen at Mania. I think that it could have the potential to be the greatest WM match ever.
    There is legit heat between the two all the way back to when lesnar broke takers hand in that storyline since then these two never liked eachother and it heightened when lesnar left and the way he left

Taker like you said is a very private guy and to show what he showed to lesnar at the ufcevent when lesnar lost showed there was legit heat...i doubt vince told taker to "work" the crowd at that event especially since taker is a huge MMA fan and lesnar wasnt signed by the wwe at that point and ufc could of sued wwe for tampering with one of its employees if it was indeed a work

The heat between lesnar and taker is legit...they do not like eachother

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I gotta say it's Punk because Taker has worked with him before and they put on a really good match a few years ago at the HIAC PPV. I don't want him to face Lesnar if they have legit hatred for each other

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Punk
    Cena
    Sheamus *Heel*
    Barrett
    Orton *Heel*

Or gtfo

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I love Taker, but I'm almost bored of this yearly re-appearance for wrestlemania.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I love Taker, but I'm almost bored of this yearly re-appearance for wrestlemania.
    would you rather no taker at all?

vCash
    I just thought of something amazing.

This will never happen, but this would be the greatest possible Cena heel turn ever!

Have Cena win the Money in the Bank vs. Dolph at TLC.

Do you guys know where I am going with this?

At Wrestlemania you have a streak vs. streak match: Punk vs. Taker.

Taker wins of course, but in a grueling match.

All of a sudden Cena comes out and cashes in to beat Taker.

Cena becomes the WWE Champion and ends Taker's streak just like that.

The crowd would be shocked. The heat would be so intense. Cena would become the most evil wrestling villain of all time instantaneously.

A man can dream right?
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-07-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Taker wins Royal Rumble. Taker vs the WHC at WM29. Taker wins, Ziggler cashes in and beats him at Mania! But it wasn't an official match so does it break the streak or not? Would set up Taker vs Ziggler at WM30!!! Bam Bam Bam!

vCash
    Ziggler or whoever else is the WHC won't be a big enough draw for Taker.

It has to be either Punk, Cena, Lesner, or a wrestling legend of some sort.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast