Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Idk lesnar seriously hurt cena at ER and was told by wwe officials to take it easy...thats why cena spoke at the end of the ppv and people thought he would be out longer

Lesnar taker have history real history brock aint all there i dont trust brock to stay with script with taker i could see him going away from it regardless how much i want to see that match happen

Whats the wwe gonna do? Sue lesnar for going off script? But wrestling is real dammit! And everyone will remember taker lost at wm regardless how wwe tries to spin it if lesnar pulled a stunt like i think he could

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Idk lesnar seriously hurt cena at ER and was told by wwe officials to take it easy...thats why cena spoke at the end of the ppv and people thought he would be out longer

Lesnar taker have history real history brock aint all there i dont trust brock to stay with script with taker i could see him going away from it regardless how much i want to see that match happen

Whats the wwe gonna do? Sue lesnar for going off script? But wrestling is real dammit! And everyone will remember taker lost at wm regardless how wwe tries to spin it if lesnar pulled a stunt like i think he could
    Why would the ref pin though if Lesnar pulled something like that? Vince is always in the refs ear so he would tell him what to do if Lesnar started going off script. I really doubt Lesnar would pull something like that at WM... I'm sure that he wants another contract with WWE after this one so it wouldn't make sense to screw around like that.

vCash
    Another problem that i have with Punk is that if its him then it has to be Streak vs Streak and it doesn't make any sense to put the belt on Taker.

vCash
    It doest have to be streak v streak though

Punk could drop the title to rock

Rock misses the EC ppv and punk goes on one of his repsect rants and how rock doesnt respect the wwe or the belt and

Lights go out gong hits boom its taker

Taker says ive been hearing you for months talking about respect. You want respect? Beat me at WM and you get all the respect in the world...match is set

I could see wwe doing streak v streak taker say hes retiring and theres a tourney for the title

Or

The way i just said

First Sim League Title!

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I think Lesnar could work stiff with Taker. There no reason for them to go down that route since there seems to be some legit heat between the two. It is the best match up and has a back story from when Taker went to UFC a few years ago and they had a run in.

There hasn't been any talk of them working together at mania. If they don't do that match at mania that tells me that Taker doesn't want to work with him. If he did, they definitely would do that match. Taker is at the point where he is going to pick his opponent or not wrestle.

vCash

Rock misses the EC ppv and punk goes on one of his repsect rants and how rock doesnt respect the wwe or the belt and

Taker says ive been hearing you for months talking about respect. You want respect? Beat me at WM and you get all the respect in the world...match is set

I could see wwe doing streak v streak taker say hes retiring and theres a tourney for the title

Or

The way i just said
    I don't think Taker would ever want to do that. He is an old school guy and wants to do what is right for the business. If he were to win the belt he would want to drop it to someone in the ring. He wouldn't walk away and leave it without doing what is best for business. I don't think this will be his last mania either. I think he will have one more in him. Hopefully against Cena.

vCash
    Sting.

There is no sense for him to fight triple h, they have already done that twice

vCash
    I don't wanna see Sting or Ziggler...

Punk or Lesnar or Cena I'd like to see
    Foam Party!

vCash
    A betting person would have to put the money on Taker facing Punk at WrestleMania with other options being Lesnar, Sheamus, Sting...

vCash
    Am I seriously the only person that could care less about what Undertaker does at Wrestlemania? I mean, seriously we all know what its going to be like. For a whole month we'll listen to someone babble on about how they can and will end the streak, only to wrestle a 60yo Undertaker for 45 minutes and ultimately lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac:24614398
    I don't think Taker would ever want to do that. He is an old school guy and wants to do what is right for the business. If he were to win the belt he would want to drop it to someone in the ring. He wouldn't walk away and leave it without doing what is best for business. I don't think this will be his last mania either. I think he will have one more in him. Hopefully against Cena.
    When i say "retire" i dont mean a legit retirement a storyline retirement so next years wrestlemania he can come back out of "retirement" to hand pick his opponent because hes got the wrestlemania itch or someone egging on taker and he comes out similar with the way how trips refused to fight taker for there last Wm match

I think cena is his last opponent it makes the most sense they should fight once and be takers last match

First Sim League Title!

vCash

Or

The way i just said
    I've been watching WWE for too long to not know that they can't resist streak vs streak... It would make Punks reign legitimate by losing to taker at WM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYankees12 View Post
    Am I seriously the only person that could care less about what Undertaker does at Wrestlemania? I mean, seriously we all know what its going to be like. For a whole month we'll listen to someone babble on about how they can and will end the streak, only to wrestle a 60yo Undertaker for 45 minutes and ultimately lose.
    Did you not enjoy those matches with HBK and HHH?
    Last edited by CB29; 12-06-2012 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I think Lesnar could work stiff with Taker. There no reason for them to go down that route since there seems to be some legit heat between the two. It is the best match up and has a back story from when Taker went to UFC a few years ago and they had a run in.

There hasn't been any talk of them working together at mania. If they don't do that match at mania that tells me that Taker doesn't want to work with him. If he did, they definitely would do that match. Taker is at the point where he is going to pick his opponent or not wrestle.
    Do we know that there's legit heat? I've always felt that it was a work. I feel that it's a big mistake if Taker and Lesnar doesn't happen at Mania. I think that it could have the potential to be the greatest WM match ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    Do we know that there's legit heat? I've always felt that it was a work. I feel that it's a big mistake if Taker and Lesnar doesn't happen at Mania. I think that it could have the potential to be the greatest WM match ever.
    I remember reading before that Taker was legit pissed off with the way Lesnar treated him at that UFC event. That whole scene wasn't an act. If he doesn't face him at mania, I think it proves that point. It's a big money match that already has a build up to it that fans want to see. The only reason for them not to do it is because Taker doesn't want to work with him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast