Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Report: Undertaker agrees to compete at WM 29

PWInsider.com is reporting that The Undertaker recently reached out to WWE and notified them that he wants to compete at WrestleMania 29. He told officials that he is currently training for a return, and he reportedly pitched an opponent for the big PPV.

While it is unknown who The Undertaker has requested to work with at the event, it's being said that Ryback and Triple H are not amongst the names.
    Hopefully, it's Lesnar.

vCash
    I'm hoping Punk. Lesnar wouldn't be as believable (no one would think he'd have a chance to win since he is only with the company in spurts). Punk would put on a better match and as one of the faces of the product, could really work. Punk is also dynamite on the mic, where Lesnar would just trot out Heyman.

Think of the promos... Taker w/Bearer vs. Punk w/Heyman! OHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!

vCash
    Not lesnar

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I think it's going to be Punk as well. He and Taker are on pretty good speaking terms and have worked together before. I think Taker at this point only wants to work with guys he feels comfortable with and that can make for good tv. I don't know if he would fully trust Lesnar.

vCash
    I hope its Punk or Ziggler...Give Ziggler the title and make it taker vs Ziggs.

My wish list would be

Punk
    Ziggler
    Orton/Shield/Legend Killer heel
    Sting{the match would be slow and painful though}

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Punk, Jericho, Lesnar in that order for me

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    Punk
    Ziggler
    Cena

vCash
    Jericho would be number 1 for me. He could be like michaels where he has done everything in his career except beat the undertaker

vCash
    I'm not a big punk fan and as an outsider i just don't believe that he's that imposing that he can beat the Undertaker. Lesnar is a bad-*** and from a business perspective it'd draw a lot more non-wrestling fans than Punk/Taker could. What does Lesnar do at wm otherwise? Rematch with HHH? That would be terrible. The only other thing that Lesnar could do would be Cena/Rock/Lesnar but i'm not sold on that... Lesnar and Taker would be an outstanding match with an outstanding buildup... Can't have a great buildup with taker/punk
    Last edited by CB29; 12-06-2012 at 07:26 PM.

vCash
    Cena - Wade - Dean Ambros - Ziggler- Bryan.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Cena - Wade - Dean Ambros - Ziggler- Bryan.
    I would like Cena but i think that they'll wait till next year to do that unless Taker has said that this is his last match... I don't wanna see any of those other guys facing Taker next year.

vCash
    1. Sting
    2. Lesnar
    3. Cena

vCash
    Its gotta be punk...i dont trust lesnar because he will break kayfabe (like he did in his match with cena) with taker and theres legit tension between taker and brock

I wish it was brock though he is believeable to beat taker despite being in the company for spirts plus the staredown in the mma event ties perfect in the storyline

But i dont trust lesnar to lose to taker he will legit try to rip his arm off because of there history idc how much of a company man taker is and i know he would agree with a match with lesnar...i just dont trust lesnar

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Its gotta be punk...i dont trust lesnar because he will break kayfabe (like he did in his match with cena) with taker and theres legit tension between taker and brock

I wish it was brock though he is believeable to beat taker despite being in the company for spirts plus the staredown in the mma event ties perfect in the storyline

But i dont trust lesnar to lose to taker he will legit try to rip his arm off because of there history idc how much of a company man taker is and i know he would agree with a match with lesnar...i just dont trust lesnar
    Lesnar trys that and Im pretty sure all the guys in the back would actually go after him. Taker is like the godfather backstage you dont **** with him
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post

I don't think that anyone would try that **** on Taker. Even Lesnar's not that dumb and i'm sure that they have provisions in the people's contracts to stay on script... I'm pretty sure that WWE could sue him if he tried pulling something like that...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast