Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bobby Lashley making a comeback?

Bobby Lashley is a guy who has all the ability in the world to become a big money draw MMA fighter but, in his heart of hearts he would rather call himself a, Pro Wrestler. To some wrestling fans Lashley was a guy who was handed the world of pro wrestling and threw it away for whatever reason.

Well, nothing could be further from the truth. Even before the cameras started rolling at the Highspots.com interview set Bobby saw and picked up a Junkyard Dog action figure and smile like a young child. Then when the cameras started rolling his passion for wrestling became self evident. Although, his love was almost unfulfilled when Lashley got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery.

His injuries from that robbery may have kept him from the Olympic trials but it did not keep him from his WWE try out. Bobby was positioned to be a major player for the WWE in a very short time. From his Wrestlemania match involving Donald Trump to being one of the few wrestlers to ever feud with Vince McMahon.

Then one day Bobby was gone and the rumor mill started churning. Well, Lashley is speaking up and tell his side of the story on his release. We also tried to touched on Bobby's MMA career but he quickly brought it wrestling because Bobby Lashley is a Pro Wrestler That Fights."

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2Ec3REp7S
    Do you think he will ever be making a comeback?

vCash
    Please comeback

vCash
    Had a bright future, that big wrestlemania match too, i hope so he and MVP.

vCash
    Probably, but he had no personality, character was very ho-hum...why would the fans want to cheer for him? Just because he's a big, strong guy with muscles? WWE got that to succeed with the Ryback by constantly forcing that turd down the Universe's collective throats.

I didn't care for Lashley when he was with the company, probably will feel the same when/if he returns. What. The. ****. Ever.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Eh, not interested. Never liked Lashley and didn't see him as anything special. I would rather Batista came back. At least he had a personality.

vCash
    Lashley had no character or direction during his stint with the WWE. He should continue doing what makes him happy whether that's MMA or Boxing

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Sure. He'd make a good constant contender but always ends up short of becoming a champion.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    meh dont really care

vCash
    I thought the main reason why the WWE released him was because they had no storyline to put him in? But I wouldn't mind seeing him feud with Lesnar or Ryback?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Please. I miss his powerslams and that spear

vCash
    I know there are people who don't like him because of lack of a personality and that is fine, but there is a couple of guys who could get him over if he came back to the WWE: CM Punk and Paul Heyman. I could see Lashley returning as a "Diesel" like bodyguard for CM Punk.
    Screw sabermetics.

vCash
    never understood the hype behind this guy. aside from being jacked, he doesn't really bring anything to the table
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Lashley had no character or direction during his stint with the WWE. He should continue doing what makes him happy whether that's MMA or Boxing
    "Bobby Lashley is a guy who has all the ability in the world to become a big money draw MMA fighter but, in his heart of hearts he would rather call himself a, Pro Wrestler. To some wrestling fans Lashley was a guy who was handed the world of pro wrestling and threw it away for whatever reason."
    '
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I've only seen highlights of him but if he wants back in, why not ? He can't be worse than the cluster of mod-carders the wwe is rolling out currently... Like Brodus, Santino, etc.

vCash
    He could really help the ME right now... At least for WWE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast