Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Grienke wants CC money...he isn't coming to philly...let's hope that he DOES go to Texas...that gives us a better shot at hamilton...

...then, since the position players would be set with BR, MY and JH in the fold, you might as well spend the rest and get Adams for the 8th and pick up one of the more experienced SP's...go back and get plumpy! he didn't sign yet, right?

vCash
    As I just posted, anything resembling an anxiety disorder and Philadelphia do not mix. Or if they do mix, it's the way oil and fire mix to make bigger fire (anxiety is the fire in this analogy).
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Ya, I live in KC and saw the Greinke debacle first hand. If he wanted to have a great career he should've stayed w/ the Royals because he's not the kind of guy to handle pressure or tough fans.

I have a bad feeling the fans would eat him alive in Philly. One Spring Training he just left the team with no time table for a return. He said he needed to work some things out and just vanished for a while.

What happens if Texas signs Greinke? Would the Phils really have a shot at Hamilton? What do you do with Brown, then? I guess he could be traded for a starting pitcher at that point.

vCash
    Brown doesn't have much value as a trade asset. It would make a lot more sense to platoon him with Mayberry and leave Ruf in AAA.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Signing with dodgers
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Signing with dodgers
    :cry: No Hamilton, now. Looks like Cody-ville for us.

vCash
    6/$144????...ridiculous terms! Dodgers are morons. It's not like he's Cliff Lee

vCash
    That is a horrific deal...honestly he'd be 4 on this team
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12