Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Josh Hamilton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Wow I never thought Nick Cafardo would write this.

I agree would should have gone after him instead on SV. The FO said they are not doing 6+ years and never said anything about 5 years. Yeah Yeah your going to say hes aging, hes a druggie, hes a drunk etc. Thats his past. I know alot of that does take a toll on your body but it sure didn't show. The only year I see that he struggled was 2009. I never thought NC would say that but I agree with him.
    Did you guys know Hamilton doesn't go out with any cash or credit cards or a car? Because his wife and team both fear he'll buy street drugs. That's not his past, it's how he lives. He's blown his sobriety twice in the last 2 years and he also missed a handful of games due to being a caffiene addict this very year.

he's missed time due to injuries. How old is that body of his BTW?

3/54? Sign him. 5/125 - horrible, potentially worse than Albert's deal which is really bad.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4 View Post
    Hey guys, remember when this guy said he wasn't a "fair weather fan"?
    Nooooooo. He cant be a fair weather fan. He said he has been a RedSox fan for 10 years. Its just coincidence that that would make him a fan the year before we won the WS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Did you guys know Hamilton doesn't go out with any cash or credit cards or a car? Because his wife and team both fear he'll buy street drugs. That's not his past, it's how he lives. He's blown his sobriety twice in the last 2 years and he also missed a handful of games due to being a caffiene addict this very year.

3/54? Sign him. 5/125 - horrible, potentially worse than Albert's deal which is really bad.
    No bags you are wrong. Clearly the only way to fix this team is to sign every big name free agent available to 20+ million a year for half a decade. After all it has worked out incredibly well for us in the past.

vCash

Wow didnt know that about him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Wow didnt know that about him
    Me neither. According to Lou Merloni this morning he copped to this back in 2011. What's that make him? The Dez Bryant of MLB? No thanks.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Me neither. According to Lou Merloni this morning he copped to this back in 2011. What's that make him? The Dez Bryant of MLB? No thanks.
    The John Belushi of MLB.

vCash
    I'm just glad he's signed with someone. Now time to focus on other topics.

vCash
    Hey guys, remember when this guy said he wasn't a "fair weather fan"?
    Be quiet.As said I don't take you seriously anymore.Neither does anyone here.says the one you made a fake Hamilton to the Red Sox rumor only to antagonize us sox fans who wanted him here.any clear thinking person knows said it out of anger have been a fan of the Red Sox for 10 years closest came to jumping ship was I tired liking the Yankees twice couldn't Red Sox blood in me is still strong.This is the only team have ever known since coming from Nigeria.Before you accusing some of being a fair weather fan,have your facts straight.The Red sox have sucked the last three seasons. Why I'm I still a fan or the horrendous last season.Why haven't I quit being a fan surely I'm not getting anything from it.
    Last edited by EEasyA; 12-14-2012 at 02:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StryderSox View Post
    Nooooooo. He cant be a fair weather fan. He said he has been a RedSox fan for 10 years. Its just coincidence that that would make him a fan the year before we won the WS.
    You are Right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    have been a fan of the Red Sox for 10 years closest came to jumping ship was I tired liking the Yankees twice
    The fact that you even tried to jump ship and root for the Yankees 2x proves just how much of a fair weather fan you are. As for taking me seriously, trust me, you've got it the other way around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    The Red sox have sucked the last three seasons. Why I'm I still a fan or the horrendous last season.Why haven't I quit being a fan surely I'm not getting anything from it.
    Really?

On 8/17/11 they were 82-51 with a two game lead in the East.

On 9/15/10 they were 82-64, and in it.

That isn't suck.

BTW AI >> EE; don't even go there

vCash

Red face

The fact that you even tried to jump ship and root for the Yankees 2x proves just how much of a fair weather fan you are. As for taking me seriously, trust me, you've got it the other way around.
    Last Time i checked, i can root for whomever i want. If i want to root for both the Red Sox and the Yankees, i can do that. After all they are many red sox fans vice versa that do that.As i said i don't take you seriously. For example, if a red sox doesn't agree with every move the red sox make he or she is a fair weather fan. If we don't agree with A move Ben Cherington makes or believe he is a puppet of the front office, we are fair weather fan. If disagree that the red sox should not rebuild but instead compete for a championship, we are fair weather fans.

Lastly i have never been to fair weather but are you going to accuse me of being a fair weather fan.Is that one of your criteria in being a Real Red Sox fan too?

vCash
    I don't regret trying to root for the yankees, it made me realize that i was officially a red sox fan.Mind you this happened in 02,when i had no loyalty to any team and i was rooting for the Red sox as a casual fan and due to the fact they are our home state team.

vCash
    Whatever you say Tyrone Biggums.

vCash
    Whatever you say Tyrone Biggums.
    Had to goggle that. What did anything i had to say pertains to the Dave Chappelle show. SMH.Stay on topic please.

16. 12-14-2012, 07:54 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast