Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Every prospect is a risk.
    some players bigger risk than others. the guys hes mentioning should be at worst solid NFL players.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    loading..
    Posts
    5,556
    vCash
    1500
    Eric Fisher in the 2nd.. that would be great

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    some players bigger risk than others. the guys hes mentioning should be at worst solid NFL players.
    "Should be" being the operative term.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    some players bigger risk than others. the guys hes mentioning should be at worst solid NFL players.
    Remember how Aaron Curry was the safe pick for the Seahawks? Or Robert Gallery for the Raiders? What about Jason Smith?

    There is no guarantee anybody will be "at worst" solid NFL players.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Remember how Aaron Curry was the safe pick for the Seahawks? Or Robert Gallery for the Raiders? What about Jason Smith?

    There is no guarantee anybody will be "at worst" solid NFL players.
    This, this, all of this.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Remember how Aaron Curry was the safe pick for the Seahawks? Or Robert Gallery for the Raiders? What about Jason Smith?

    There is no guarantee anybody will be "at worst" solid NFL players.
    idk why curry hasnt panned out by gallery while not being worth the #2 pick definitely was a good G. Jason smith wasnt a safe pick. if you want the safe tackle from that year look at monroe.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,805
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Remember how Aaron Curry was the safe pick for the Seahawks? Or Robert Gallery for the Raiders? What about Jason Smith?

    There is no guarantee anybody will be "at worst" solid NFL players.
    **** you for bringing him up lol. Just to add more salt to my wounds you can throw in Mcclain too. They said he'll be solid at worst. Hes a bum.


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    idk why curry hasnt panned out by gallery while not being worth the #2 pick definitely was a good G. Jason smith wasnt a safe pick. if you want the safe tackle from that year look at monroe.
    Gallery wasn't supposed to be a guard, though. He was marketed as a franchise tackle. Smith wasn't necessarily greatly polished, but he was supposed to be an athletic freak that was supposed to develop into a franchise tackle as well. He never looked terribly athletic or freaky to me, in fact, he just sucked his entire career with the Rams, and never developed a bit.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,177
    vCash
    1500
    We just don't 100% trust either Smith or Barkley yet. We most likely will take one of the two, but it's not out of the picture for us to take one of those guys I mentioned.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    why anyone does these before we have the draft order is beyond me
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,919
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    doesnt matter. dude can not play the run with a damn.
    Huh? You've been saying he would be a great 1st overall pick all along. He'll come in and be a Von Miller type instantly...

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Huh? You've been saying he would be a great 1st overall pick all along. He'll come in and be a Von Miller type instantly...
    that was before him going against an Offensive line that features 5 NFL caliber Offensive linemen. he sucks ***** on run defense. good pass rusher but bad run defense and his medical condition makes me pass

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    We just don't 100% trust either Smith or Barkley yet. We most likely will take one of the two, but it's not out of the picture for us to take one of those guys I mentioned.
    Who is "we?" The fans? Who you trust doesn't really matter.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,919
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    that was before him going against an Offensive line that features 5 NFL caliber Offensive linemen. he sucks ***** on run defense. good pass rusher but bad run defense and his medical condition makes me pass
    Interesting. So it took 1 game to from #1 overall pick lock to passing on him completely.
    Right now you view Henne as a franchise QB...should be fun to watch when he has a(nother) bad game.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,578
    vCash
    1777
    Doesn't anyone remember Von Miller's knock coming out.

    YOU CAN RUN RIGHT AT HIM.

    Top 5 defensive player now.


    It's just another internet draftnik wildfire. It starts somewhere and all the mushbrains can't stop repeating it. Nothing has changed.

    I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •