Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Worst 2013 Mock You Have Seen

http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2013/

This mock is absolutely horrible...OMG I think he randomly picked names out of a hat. Guy should be ****ing ashamed.

What are some of the worst mocks and sites you guys have seen?

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    5. Ego Ferguson DT LSU
    5. Marquis Spruill LB Syracuse
    6. Russell Bodine G/C North Carolina

vCash
    walterfootballs mock drafts are always a good laugh. draftsites are kinda funny as well.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Russ Lande's mock draft is the worst I've seen in a while. Here are his top picks:

1. Kansas City Luke Joeckel* OT Texas A&M
    While the Chiefs would prefer to draft a "franchise" quarterback, there is not one worth the top pick, so they grab Joeckel to upgrade their offensive line.

2. Jacksonville Bjoern Werner* DE Florida State
    Jacksonville has few high level players and for it to become a quality team they will need to upgrade at many positions. Werner is very similar to Chris Long who has developed into an excellent defensive end and Werner could really upgrade the Jaguars' pass rush.

3. Oakland Manti Te'o* MLB Notre Dame
    After Rolando McClain's failure the Raiders need to find an impact defender and Te'o would be able to handle that role as a rookie and is a much better prospect coming out of school than McClain was.

4. Philadelphia Chance Warmack OG Alabama
    In 2013 the Eagles will have Jason Peters back at left tackle, so they add Warmack who can bring stability and a physical presence to their interior offensive line.

5. Carolina Star Lotulelei DT Utah
    With Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy the Panthers have quality outside pass rushers, but their interior defensive line is a mess and Lotulelei can be an immediate impact starter.

6. San Diego Jake Matthews* OT Texas A&M
    After all the Chargers' offensive line struggles in 2012 they must find a way to protect Philip Rivers much better if they are ever going to get back to the playoffs.

7. Cleveland DeMontre Moore* DE Texas A&M
    The Browns defensive line has three good starters and adding Moore would give them a chance to have an elite defensive line for the forseeable future.

8. Tennessee Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina
    Despite two quality offensive tackles, the Titans have struggled protecting the quarterback due to inconsistent interior offensive line play, so adding Cooper should improve them in this area immediately.
    You can see the rest here.

Edit: He has Jarvis Jones going to the Ravens at #29.
    Last edited by Quikdraw; 12-06-2012 at 06:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Russ Lande's mock draft is the worst I've seen in a while. Here are his top picks:

You can see the rest here.

Edit: He has Jarvis Jones going to the Ravens at #29.
    Jones has spinal stenosis so it's possible he could free fall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Jones has spinal stenosis so it's possible he could free fall.
    doesnt matter. dude can not play the run with a damn.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    walterfootballs mock drafts are always a good laugh. draftsites are kinda funny as well.
    Funny because you sure do hold some similar opinions to him. Well, you did until you decided that Jarvis Jones wasn't good anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2013/

This mock is absolutely horrible...OMG I think he randomly picked names out of a hat. Guy should be ****ing ashamed.

What are some of the worst mocks and sites you guys have seen?
    This mock is pretty ****ing horrible, though. I just scanned the first round and the Panthers' picks throughout, pretty hilarious. A RB for Carolina in the second round? Jokes. The Panthers aren't going to take a TE round 4 unless there's a great value, and Travis Kelce is not one. Alex Carder isn't a horrible pick, but I doubt the Panthers are going to waste a pick on a backup QB in this class. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you can actually draft a contributor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    This mock is pretty ****ing horrible, though. I just scanned the first round and the Panthers' picks throughout, pretty hilarious. A RB for Carolina in the second round? Jokes. The Panthers aren't going to take a TE round 4 unless there's a great value, and Travis Kelce is not one. Alex Carder isn't a horrible pick, but I doubt the Panthers are going to waste a pick on a backup QB in this class. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you can actually draft a contributor.
    lol the jags one is worse. Barkley at 2 is ewwww to the ewwth degree.

Okafer over werner really.

Lattimore in round 3

hodges in round 4 is all right.

Porter in round 5 is insanely good.

merideth in round 6 is horrible especially with margus available.

so the jags draft 1 QB, 2 DE, 1 RB, 2 OLBs.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I've seen a few with the chiefs taking Joeckel now. At least Teo is a need position. We already have a franchise LT, and our 3rd rounder from last year has started the last 2 games and has played lights out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    lol the jags one is worse. Barkley at 2 is ewwww to the ewwth degree.

Okafer over werner really.

Lattimore in round 3

hodges in round 4 is all right.

Porter in round 5 is insanely good.

merideth in round 6 is horrible especially with margus available.

so the jags draft 1 QB, 2 DE, 1 RB, 2 OLBs.
    Yeah, but it could still happen. Barkley's stock will probably trend upward during draft season unless his shoulder is so bad that he can't run a full workout.

Well, Okafor isn't a bad value there, although Werner falling that far is pretty idiotic.

Lattimore wouldn't be a bad pick for Jacksonville, although I think he could be had later than round 3. Too much risk IMO for a team like Jacksonville with many holes to take him that high when his timeline puts him playing in 2014 at best.

I don't really see why the Jags would take two DEs and two OLBs.

vCash
    The Bucs draft is the worst draft Ive ever seen for any team in any mock ever. It was bad evaluations, bad picks, bad understanding of needs. I literally wrote him a 4 page email, that I hope made him give up ever doing a mock again.

1. Morgan Breslin DE USC
    2. Devin Taylor DE South Carolina
    3. Joe Vellano DT Maryland
    4. Rex Burkhead RB Nebraska
    4. DeVonte Holloman S South Carolina
    5. Dwayne Gratz CB UConn
    6. Greg Blair ILB Cincinnati

I cant even tell you what unspeakable acts I would commit if this was our draft...completely ignore needs to draft guys 2-3-4 rounds ahead of where they should go. WTF....the 1st 2 picks are completely awful...neither one of those guys should go in the 1st 2 rounds at all...burkhead shouldnt even be drafted, dude is not going to be a good nfl rb IMO...the 1st corner we take is in RD 5...are you kidding me

I hate this guys whoever did it. Major P.O.S.

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    5. Ego Ferguson DT LSU
    5. Marquis Spruill LB Syracuse
    6. Russell Bodine G/C North Carolina

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Yeah, but it could still happen. Barkley's stock will probably trend upward during draft season unless his shoulder is so bad that he can't run a full workout.

Well, Okafor isn't a bad value there, although Werner falling that far is pretty idiotic.

Lattimore wouldn't be a bad pick for Jacksonville, although I think he could be had later than round 3. Too much risk IMO for a team like Jacksonville with many holes to take him that high when his timeline puts him playing in 2014 at best.

I don't really see why the Jags would take two DEs and two OLBs.
    well if Daryl Smith leaves that would leave us with Poz Allen Stanford as our starters. i think porter would be a good pick to fit the defense especially if we change our philosophy from this crap we running now to an aggressive defense. i actually could see 2 ends happening if they were of good value because our pass rush is pathetic. i know okafer is actually solid value there but why would i pass on werner for him? i definitely agree with lattimore that early. to me hes probably a 5th round guy or later just because of all that risk involved. routing for him to be good though regardless.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    I've seen a few with the chiefs taking Joeckel now. At least Teo is a need position. We already have a franchise LT, and our 3rd rounder from last year has started the last 2 games and has played lights out
    I find it funny that people think the Chiefs are automatically going to take a QB in round one. I know plenty of Chiefs fans that would rather see us take Lotulelei, Te'o or Joeckel in the 1st round, then take a chance on one of Wilson or Bray in the 2nd round. I know that might sound crazy to some, but we'd rather take a safer bet with the first pick than a risk like Smith or Barkley.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I find it funny that people think the Chiefs are automatically going to take a QB in round one. I know plenty of Chiefs fans that would rather see us take Lotulelei, Te'o or Joeckel in the 1st round, then take a chance on one of Wilson or Bray in the 2nd round. I know that might sound crazy to some, but we'd rather take a safer bet with the first pick than a risk like Smith or Barkley.
    Every prospect is a risk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I think Wilson will end up going somewhere in the top 15. He's better than Ponder, and Ponder went 12th.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast