Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Net fans root for Miami vs the Knicks, Crazy unbelievable. I dislike Brooklyn but if its them vs Miami I won't be rooting for Miami. And I have really grown into a Lebron fan because of all the hate but to say Id root for Miami over anybody execpt maybe LA and MAYBE boston is crazy.
    nets fans root against the knicks because of a select group of knicks fans that make it very hard to root for them in any scenario.
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    nets fans root against the knicks because of a select group of knicks fans that make it very hard to root for them in any scenario.
    i thought it was because of the who owns new york rivalry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    i thought it was because of the who owns new york rivalry.
    nah .... it's mainly the fanbase... not every fan but a good amount... every year they overrate the team and starve for attention.... I hear the same things every year and so does everybody else... and now that the team is playing well they get upset when opposing fanbases question the team... but realistically until they actually do something differently than the previous 2 years we have the right to question the team and that is nobody else's fault but the few bad eggs in the knick fan base.
    [

vCash
    Nets will get ran off the court by the Dubs in their own house tonight.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556