Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Impressive, he was amnestied? I didn't know that. Hes been solid for you guys.

While I do not think Avery is that good a coach, he definitely has the right kinda of demeanor for a knucklehead like Blatche.
    I think youre underrating Avery. While he makes knucklehead decisions at times with his rotations, just look at our lineup. Besides Wallace who else is that GREAT of a defender? Then from there look at how well our defense has played. He was ingrained defense and the importance of it into this team, he is making us better.

vCash
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter

For all the Heat fans saying tonight was "just one game", clearly Lebron does not feel the same way.
    That actually upsets me that Wade didn't join him. The whole team should have this same dedication and spend a hour or 2 with Lebron getting some reps in. If he can do it when he was 1 assist away from a triple dub then everyone else should be able to as well

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    Reggie Evans will end up starting at pf before blatche
    This, but only because we need defense and rebounding from that PF position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    I think youre underrating Avery. While he makes knucklehead decisions at times with his rotations, just look at our lineup. Besides Wallace who else is that GREAT of a defender? Then from there look at how well our defense has played. He was ingrained defense and the importance of it into this team, he is making us better.
    I dont plan on bashing the Nets at all, just trying to have a legitimate conversation here. While your defense has been better, you guys play at the slowest pace in the NBA so your always gonna hold opponents to a low ppg.

Perfection

vCash
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter

For all the Heat fans saying tonight was "just one game", clearly Lebron does not feel the same way.
    WoW! Big props to Bron for the maturity!

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    I dont plan on bashing the Nets at all, just trying to have a legitimate conversation here. While your defense has been better, you guys play at the slowest pace in the NBA so your always gonna hold opponents to a low ppg.
    I wasnt trying to be hostile in my response if it sounded like that, just making an argument for Avery.

And I have no problem with the slow paced play. We look to fight for every defensive rebound and set back up on the offensive end. Its just Averys style.

vCash
    This, but only because we need defense and rebounding from that PF position.
    that's actually smart b/c you'd rather get Joe Johnson and Gerald going, while Blatche picks apart the bench players in the league. That dude is a problem.

vCash
    I wasnt trying to be hostile in my response if it sounded like that, just making an argument for Avery.

And I have no problem with the slow paced play. We look to fight for every defensive rebound and set back up on the offensive end. Its just Averys style.
    No I know you weren't I was simply saying I wasn't about to start trolling or nothing cause your a nets fan or something and Im a knicks fan

Maybe I am underrating him, I guess I'm just looking too much at last year.

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    WoW! Big props to Bron for the maturity!
    Agreed, as much as I dislike Lebron for taking the easy way out he definitely has matured over the years.

Perfection

vCash
    No I know you weren't I was simply saying I wasn't about to start trolling or nothing cause your a nets fan or something and Im a knicks fan

Maybe I am underrating him, I guess I'm just looking too much at last year.
    Well look at how strange that roster was for the Nets. At times we had Shelden Williams and Johan Petro at Center, at SF we went through a rotation of Shawne Williams, DeShawn Stevenson, and Gerald Green (who played well but only played a few games) before Wallace got there, and at SG we had Marshon/Marrow. Not exactly a stellar team even with Deron and Hump.

Hes redeemed himself thus far with our current team. Trust me, many Nets fans did not want him anymore up until now.

vCash
    Big collapse by the Mavs

vCash
    What a shot by Mayo!

vCash
    Good game here in Phoenix

Perfection

vCash
    Dragic!

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Brown with the big shot.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.