Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaTxRipZz View Post
    That's exactly why I hate him at times. He's one of those guys who you would LOVE on your team because of what he brings but you hate him when you have to play against that lol

He was one of the guys I had hoped the Knicks or Bulls would pick up in the off season. He's one of those under the radar guys who does all the important things to win. Rebounding, drawing charges, etc
    Perfect definition for him. He does all the small things that dont show up in the box score. Hes got so much hustle and knows exactly what hes doing on the court. Every team needs a guy like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNEBO View Post
    I apologize Johnny.... nuthin but love for my brother BKN fans, EXCEPT the 3 Stooges that ruin it for y'all.
    Am I one of those "stooges"?
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    And CMON MAN how can you hate Reggie??? I get that hes a Net but he's one of the more humble guys in the league, not to mention one of the best rebounders as well. I remember a Clipper fan telling me he'd be a fan favorite and I never knew why. Watching how he plays and seeing his demeanor on the Association really showed me what that Clipper fan was talking about. I hope hes a life long Net.
    Bro how can you defend a hustler with no offensive game and his obnoxious flopping?? Not to mention he has a rep for being one of the dirtiest players in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1cBN8M-9I

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    Am I one of those "stooges"?
    There's a saying in poker: "If you look around the table and can't pick out the donkey, you're the donkey"

In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    There's a saying in poker: "If you look around the table and can't pick out the donkey, you're the donkey"
    Yes!!!
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Tele for Gasol, nah I'm j/k

Man sign him if he do. Not many bigs dribble it up like a guard, has post moves, stops the pick n' roll on D, rebounds, help defends. Sign that dude. Worry about contract later.

He do look type ugly in that jersey, ngl.
    Any Lakers fans up for this trade???

but seriously, the way hes playing makes Hump expendable, which could result in getting even better players for this team (either off the bench or a better PF). He should be our #1 issue come the offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Yeah like JMoney said 1 year deal, but he's still getting all the money hes owed from the Wiz.
    Impressive, he was amnestied? I didn't know that. Hes been solid for you guys.

While I do not think Avery is that good a coach, he definitely has the right kinda of demeanor for a knucklehead like Blatche.

Perfection

vCash
    Hahahaha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Impressive, he was amnestied? I didn't know that. Hes been solid for you guys.

While I do not think Avery is that good a coach, he definitely has the right kinda of demeanor for a knucklehead like Blatche.
    Agreed... Blatche really is turning around his career. He always had the talent and potential. Wouldn't be surprised if he cracks the starting lineup, putting Hump on the bench as a 6th man.

vCash
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter

For all the Heat fans saying tonight was "just one game", clearly Lebron does not feel the same way.

Perfection

vCash
    Agreed... Blatche really is turning around his career. He always had the talent and potential. Wouldn't be surprised if he cracks the starting lineup, putting Hump on the bench as a 6th man.
    Reggie Evans will end up starting at pf before blatche
    [

vCash
    Interesting--> Knicks without Melo beat the Heat with their big 3 at home but lose to the Nets in overtime. I'd say that is a good sign for the Nets.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    Bro how can you defend a hustler with no offensive game and his obnoxious flopping?? Not to mention he has a rep for being one of the dirtiest players in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1cBN8M-9I
    Because hes a tough hustle player and knows the game of basketball, very similar to a guy you may have liked in the past, Charles Oakley.

Now does he make some dirty plays? yes. Does he flop? Yes. But in the end he makes the team better.

vCash
    yo Bron' just stood up as a leader right there. He wasn't the problem tonight, Bosh and Wade were the problem. It's funny how even he matured. He just sent a message to the Heat roster and the league. Get better, that was no fluke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter

For all the Heat fans saying tonight was "just one game", clearly Lebron does not feel the same way.
    Clearly not his fault... how can he improve on his near triple double??

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast