Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyballa1991 View Post
    Go root for another team. You let the media and everyone cloud your opinion of Melo. He gets so much unwarranted bs its not even funny.
    i think hes trolling,but thats just me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Don't know why everyone is suprised at DoMeFavors liking the Heat. He has stated on numerous occasions that he roots for the Heat...
    She***

Wanting to get "done" by Derrick Favors certainly doesn't make you a man.

Perfection

vCash
    The thing about the Knicks is they have so much potential they just are ran terribly. If I ran the Knicks I would fire Woodson on the spot...he isnt coaching the team up to potential, it wont work come playoffs. Hire Stan Van Gundy. I would trade Tyson Chandler, waive Kurt Thomas, Waive that rookie PG Prigoni, trade Shumpert he seems to have some value, trade Felton.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    The thing about the Knicks is they have so much potential they just are ran terribly. If I ran the Knicks I would fire Woodson on the spot...he isnt coaching the team up to potential, it wont work come playoffs. Hire Stan Van Gundy. I would trade Tyson Chandler, waive Kurt Thomas, Waive that rookie PG Prigoni, trade Shumpert he seems to have some value, trade Felton.
    And that's why you will never be allowed to run a team and get locked out of your association mode in 2K

vCash
    Do me favors we talke about this enough with the trolling b4 you get banned again.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    DMf gets Knicks fans so mad.... I love it
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Do me favors we talke about this enough with the trolling b4 you get banned again.
    it isnt trolling its my opinion...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    And that's why you will never be allowed to run a team and get locked out of your association mode in 2K
    lmfao at "Locked out of your assoc mode on 2k" hahahaha I wish I could +rep for that

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

vCash
    You should be worrying about your Nets dude.... they aren't any closer to the championship then the Knicks are right now, and MOST people would say the Knicks are closer. Once again, worry about your own team and stop your yappin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    i think hes trolling,but thats just me
    No, I am not trolling.

Here is what happened: I expressed my opinion on Marshmellow Anthony a few times in the Knicks forums. Then, everyone keeps bringing it up and yelling at me for not being a fan of his game. So I respond, and they give me more attitude about it, so I respond again and so on. It just keeps going.

But see, now what happens is that as soon as I say *ONE* thing critical of his play, everyone jumps down my throat. Meanwhile I have also said positive things about particular plays he makes or whatever but they only focus on the negative.
    Sandy Alderson says Mets' 2014 payroll will be more than $87 million
    (11/19/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    Payroll is $85 million this year. It was $85 million last year.
    (05/27/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    I don't think we're that far away.
    (6 games under .500 before June. Not that far away from what?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    He is very soft and chewy, yes.
    It's pretty sad the Knicks are tied with Miami without 3 of our 4 best players and you still whine about Melo outside the Knick forum.

Either enjoy the game or be a Net fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    You should be worrying about your Nets dude.... they aren't any closer to the championship then the Knicks are right now, and MOST people would say the Knicks are closer. Once again, worry about your own team and stop your yappin
    support the team in Brooklyn

vCash
    No, I am not trolling.

Here is what happened: I expressed my opinion on Marshmellow Anthony a few times in the Knicks forums. Then, everyone keeps bringing it up and yelling at me for not being a fan of his game. So I respond, and they give me more attitude about it, so I respond again and so on. It just keeps going.

But see, now what happens is that as soon as I say *ONE* thing critical of his play, everyone jumps down my throat. Meanwhile I have also said positive things about particular plays he makes or whatever but they only focus on the negative.
    False

vCash
    I think they're being run well under Coach Woodson. He instills that defensive mentality for the Knicks and it will pay off heavily for them in the long run. What remains to be seen is how they incorporate Amare into the defensive principles.

vCash
    No, I am not trolling.

Oh stop it. Now you are trying to play victim? LOL dude everyone in the Knicks forum knows you worry about Melo more than your own family or at least that's what it seems like in your posts. There's been times we are playing great and you will still some how figure out a way to mention Carmelo in a negative way. Heck he is out this game and we are still going blow for blow with Miami and you still find a way to speak negatively on Carmelo? I would say you make yourself look bad, nobody has to focus on the negative when you do that yourself

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast