Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I was at the very least hoping this team would be interesting, even if it finished well below .500. The way it stands now, it's incredibly boring as well. I'd rather not have Starlin and Rizzo's stats being the main focus by May. Give us something....something reasonably fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleJRM View Post
    I would rather Theo Epstein himself come down from his office and take over 3b than give Ian Stewart $2 million and a guaranteed job.
    Theo couldn't crack his high school roster and that seems like a more palatable option than Stewart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A New Era View Post
    I think Abe is more like anakin, atleast his posts seem more whiny than all knowing. So I'll take obi wan thank YOU. A scratch that, I'm yoda.
    Whiny ME???? WTF! I am anything but WHINY? I just hat people *****ing and moaning about things that are not worth it. However as they say perception becomes reality unless that person who is doing the perceiving is blind and I don't think you are a judge.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin Bystro View Post
    Theo couldn't crack his high school roster and that seems like a more palatable option than Stewart.
    I miss Marlin the tip provider. Now it's Marlin the Hendry-apologist/Epstein basher. I would venture to say Stewart is better at hitting baseballs than Marlin has been at predicting moves lately...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by huff View Post
    nah...i mean..yea but you get to do that cool vaporization hologram thingy...which is cool
    Can you put pot in that vaporization thingy...not that I use but I do have a trip to Seattle coming up!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    IS THAT A FACT??? How do you know he didn't turn down other offers? Like Dempster did in order to get on the cubbie train to the first World series in 105 Years. not sure on DEMP still but they still chatting.
    He better get a new agent with 3b in demand and you can't get a guaranteed deal.

vCash
    There has been a lot of Hating on this site lately...just because someone shares his info and it does not turn out how you want it to does not give anyone the right to attack the info that you so hunger for. MB keep doing what you do the bulk of us need and want all your input.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972 Cubs View Post
    He better get a new agent with 3b in demand and you can't get a guaranteed deal.
    Why??? Maybe the wrist is healed and he knows what he is capable of. I would relish the chance to prove myself on a gold mind type of team. Yeah he had better offers on the table.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mychisports View Post
    I miss Marlin the tip provider. Now it's Marlin the Hendry-apologist/Epstein basher. I would venture to say Stewart is better at hitting baseballs than Marlin has been at predicting moves lately...
    uh...please dont tug on supermans cape thus making him uspet and going on hiatus..dont be dumb

vCash
    and I officially just checked out of the 2013 season

vCash
    Look out Astros...we're comin!

vCash
    I guess I'm the only one who likes this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog312 View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who likes this
    Not the only one...I was kind of hoping for it secretly but I have my reasons.

vCash
    I love the sound of whining in the evening.

I would like to hear suggestions about who is to play 3rd for the Cubs next year? Valbuena? Vitters? Lake? Some other FA 3rd Baseman crap? One way or another the Cubs were going to have a hole at third base, regardless of who is playing there.
    Screw sabermetics.

vCash
    Remember that one year when he was healthy and kinda, almost didn't suck while playing his home games in Colorado?

It's gonna happen!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast