Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan/Realist View Post
    That worked out great for Derrek Lee didn't it? Wrist injuries are not a simple fix, they linger and often come back due to the weekend area and the constant stress on the wrist that comes with baseball. I'm just saying, wrist injuries do not have the highest success rate for hitters.
    i think lee had fractures and breaks where stewarts was more to do with nerve...i think

vCash
    He's been swearing his wrist was healthy and he felt no pain every season since it was originally hurt in 2005.

Terrible, terrible move that shows how bullheaded our front office can be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homertone View Post
    Any chance surgery is going to magically shorten his swing and make him hit the inside fastball?
    This is why Stewart will probably never reach his potential. But I think 240/330/750 with 18-20 HR and solid defense is still possible.
    "Too big, too strong, too fast, too good"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubswin25 View Post
    What did they do differently in 2010 with his wrist? He had surgery that season as well right?
    DO you have a computer...you can just as easy look that up than ask that question...but NO he did not! Not snipping at you but some people just set me the **** off sometimes!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash

OOTP TKO League Milwaukee Brewers 2010-2032:
    2011-1655, .549 Win %
    10 NL Central Titles, 2 Wild Card 12 Total Playoff Appearances
    1 World Series Title (2021)

Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.

-Malcolm Reynolds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    I cant believe some of you guys are still defending him.
    Yeah "Fool me once." He isn't good, can't stay healthy and is a poor character guy. Not a lot of redeeming qualities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan/Realist View Post
    I'm in ****ing medical school, so yes, I do know what I'm talking about. The wrist is a ****ing cluster **** when you mess it up, and it is never the same when you have surgery on it unless the conditions are "perfect". He will most likely have limited mobility and be a tik slower with his wrists, even with the best of orthopedic surgeons operating on it! It's not an easy fix, and yes, I do know what I'm talking about!
    So what DOCTOR KNOW LITTLE was the issue with Ian's wrist. Do Tell??

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Even I'm not excited.
    U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I'm a Chicago Cubs, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Flyers, and a University of Kentucky fan. You may be a Dallas Cowboys fan, a St. Louis Cardinals fan, a Pittsburgh Penguins fan or a Louisville Cardinals alumn. From June 12 - July 13, we are both American. Go, go, USA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Do you have access to the sites where it says his surgery was sucessful and he feels no more pain?

in fairness yes..he has had clean bills of health past few years on same injury...but lets hope its fixed?

vCash
    DO you have a computer...you can just as easy look that up than ask that question...but NO he did not! Not snipping at you but some people just set me the **** off sometimes!

Well sorry, but you shouldn't bring it up unless you can explain the differences. Other wise it just looks like your making up stuff. No offense how you come off as when you just make a comment like this. It's better not to respond then doing it this way.
    Last edited by cubswin25; 12-06-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    "Too big, too strong, too fast, too good"

vCash
    I played a little hot corner in high school before i got fat...someone get theo on the phone! I woulda signed for half mill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFanBudMan74 View Post
    i think lee had fractures and breaks where stewarts was more to do with nerve...i think
    So what DOCTOR KNOW LITTLE was the issue with Ian's wrist. Do Tell??
    While I do not know what the exact injury is, if it is the reported nerve damage, that would be even worse than structural damage to the bones and ligaments...
    The Future...
    Is Bright!!

vCash
    I don't much like our lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubswin25 View Post
    Well sorry, but you shouldn't bring it up unless you can example the differences. Other wise it just looks like your making up stuff. No offense how you come off as when you just make a comment like this. It's better not to respond then doing it this way.
    You can just as easily go and look and see what was done in the past and this year...I am not the one who brought it up. The Doctor did and like I said they were never able to find the issue with his wrist until this year. All I am saying is this crying and *****ing about every move is getting old. People here think people make up **** anyway so why bother. I they care to look at the facts they are out there. You guys are right I am wrong.

Could we have done better maybe but **** he is signed live with it.

vCash
    At the very least, I hope they bring in some competition for him and don't just hand him the job.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast