Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Arvydas Sabonis made the HOF without making an allstar team in the NBA

Arvydas Sabonis made the HOF without making an allstar team in the NBA?

How can this be? the NBA needs it's own Hall of fame.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    He was arguably the biggest contributor to producing the Dream Team. That alone should get him in.

vCash
    I dont like talking crap about one of the most mentally/physically strong players of his time but your right about the NBA having its own Hall. That said, Arvydas was an All-Star in my book. One of the few LA opponents I can remember cheering for at that point in my life.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Underated! He was very good

vCash
    That's because he only played in the NBA once he was old/injured. He would probably of still made it even if he never played in the NBA. He was the best European player ever before his injuries, is one of the best ever in international competition, and was one of the driving forces in changing international basketball forever.

vCash
    supposedly he was one of the baddest ever back in his prime (84-93-ish), i tend to believe it. so many bigtime hall of famers swear he was worthy of being mentoned among the greats

he's the main reason the Dream Team happened, because he was the best player on the team who beat the USA, & we had a good team then too. David Robinson, Mitch Richmond, Danny Manning, Charles Smith, Dan Majerle, Bimbo Coles, etc
    Last edited by hidalgo; 04-02-2013 at 01:21 AM.

vCash
    The Lithuanian Sensation baby.....He still played decent when he came to the league even playing on only one bum ankle or leg I forget what it was. The guy was a stud though and as everyone else said in this thread he would have been an all time great had he come over. I think Drexler said they would have won a few titles had he was there. Just think the Bulls had no big man who would be able to stop that guy.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    As if no one's ever made the Hall of Fame without being an All-Star before...

vCash
    Making the all star team is vastly overrated IMO. Anything with fan voting holds no weight in these types of discussions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    the NBA needs it's own Hall of fame.
    This is correct and answers your question.

vCash
    yea youre right and he's European so he didn't even get in with hca!!!

LMFAO

sabonis is the greatest euro of all time, and would've straight RAPED NBA centers. Ever heard of Euroleague, or say the OLYMPICS?

Sometimes I think you're just a troll who makes threads b/c either youre bored or looking to instigate idiot arguments over ESTABLISHED facts....