Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Revisiting First-Take Debate: Austin Rivers

Ford vs SAS and Loudmouth

http://youtu.be/1S4rJSz8FaA

Did Chad Ford son those guys or should we give Rivers more time?

His stats are absolute dog ****, has anyone ever looked so awful to start his career and still become a journey man? Setting the bar low here
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Austin Rivers should have stayed in school atleast another year. He was wildly inconsistent in his freshmen year at Duke.

His body isn't NBA ready. His skills aren't NBA ready. He should be in the D-League.

That being said, I expect alot out of Rivers next season, including potentially earning back his starting spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    He is a tweener guard that doesn't have the passing ability to be a point guard nor the shooting ability of a shooting guard. He's not super athletic, but yet after every game all the superstars walk up to him to give him advice. If it wasn't for his last name he wouldn't even be a topic to discuss .

vCash
    Bayless is such a Turd...

vCash
    he's a bust

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    you can see in Fords face when Smith is talking he is thinking "god these two are idiots"

vCash
    holy ****, I had heard he was struggling, but looking at his numbers, that is embarrassing. He has played awful

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Isnt he like 19?
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Isnt he like 19?
    even still.... 27 minutes a game 6 points a game, shooting 28 % shooting FT 66%

vCash
    Hes too small, not athletic enough and cant shoot well enough to play in the nba at this point. He should be on the bench watching/learning not playing 27 min a game (NO might not have any other options though).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    even still.... 27 minutes a game 6 points a game, shooting 28 % shooting FT 66%
    Oh its bad. Just think its a little too early to call the kid a bust.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    He's a cocky *** guy. Thought he was the **** in HS (I mean he kind of was, but still). He went on his facebook and said he was going to get 50pts versus my HS team. Ended up with like 25, but seriously who does that? At every level of play he has fallen of significantly.

But wow his stats are garbage.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 12-06-2012 at 04:56 PM.

vCash
    Not surprising that he's not doing well. Reminds me of Rashad McCants in a way who did win a national title at North Carolina, was picked in the lottery and now is in China.

Anyone else get the impression during that video that SAS and Skip would make good puppets on Sesame Street?

vCash
    hes looking like a bust and I remember all the analyst saying Detroit should have taken him and now look at Drummond looking like a beast.
    Last edited by RipCity32; 12-06-2012 at 04:48 PM.

vCash
    i dont gt why people say he isnt athletic, did u watch him at Duke? he was blowing by dudes with his crossover and was able to finish or at least get to the rim with relative ease most games. I havent seen him no NO yet since he was out the game they played the Sixers but i think he just needs to get stronger and work on his passing. He def has the tools to be at worst a Lou Williams type player i think.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast