Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    I think we need to start Pryor the final 3 games to see what we have in him, this season in no way is palmers fault but he is the most unclutch guy I've ever seen when you have as many holes as us a qb like this is not good for us, I don't think Pryor is the answe but neither is Palmer.

-another guy to keep an eye out for would be Matt Flynn if Seattle cuts him or if he is on the trade market for cheap, Reggie may bite

-personally I wish we could have an opportunity at a guy like luck or rg3 but I'm okay with taking a nice prospect in 3/4 round
    Whoever it is without anyone to throw the ball to we may as well keep palmer none of the wideouts we have now could beat t o. or chad Johnson and they are i hear on this site all the time washed up so what difference dose it make who the qb is if all we have is 4th level receivers at best ? Let's get some guys in here that can catch the ball and run clean routes consistently there are only two qb's in the nfl that can turn any wideout into a star and they play in New England and Denver so let's get palmer some help and give the man a real chance to prove himself.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    That is the question. I say throw him in for a package if the opportunity presents itself. If the game is lost, throw him in the 4th maybe.
    There will be plenty of time, probably in the second quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Whoever it is without anyone to throw the ball to we may as well keep palmer none of the wideouts we have now could beat t o. or chad Johnson and they are i hear on this site all the time washed up so what difference dose it make who the qb is if all we have is 4th level receivers at best ? Let's get some guys in here that can catch the ball and run clean routes consistently there are only two qb's in the nfl that can turn any wideout into a star and they play in New England and Denver so let's get palmer some help and give the man a real chance to prove himself.
    Me personally would like see How Moores Chemistry is with Pryor.im curios to see if he would play harder. Reason why is because they act like their boys always together lol. U ever see Pryors instagram lol hes always kickin it with Moore.dhb.jacoby and dmac

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prov0 View Post
    Me personally would like see How Moores Chemistry is with Pryor.im curios to see if he would play harder. Reason why is because they act like their boys always together lol. U ever see Pryors instagram lol hes always kickin it with Moore.dhb.jacoby and dmac
    Good chance they'll be kickin it somewhere else next year.

If Moore isn't playing as hard as he can for Palmer, he shouldn't be on the team.

-Stork

vCash
    I do like Pryor and I do wish he was atleast a backup .. being 3rd string isn't looking good for him. I doubt he will even start Any game and maybe not even a half a game this season.

I can only wish Pryor the best this offseason. He needs to study the Raiders play book and workout and get himself is the best shape much as possible so he can Prove himself again he Preseason next season.

I still Strongly agree that Carson Palmer will still be the Starting QB for The Raiders in 2013. He will Def have to get a contract restructure again.

Unless Pryor can upset Palmer next season. I realisticly see Pryor as next season backup and maybe the 2014 starting QB for The Raiders.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    I hate every option we have currently on the roster.

vCash
    LOL...Pryor...when will you guys crack the code.
    He stinks, plain and simple.He doesnt know the first thing about running a pro system.
    He never did @ OSU, hes never read a recieving tree, hes never, had to check down or audible.He is a Gimmick QB, why do you want to see that?
    For what purpose?To what end?
    When he shows the mental quickness to get through a progression then he may have a chance, right now, he is a running threat, and a "lock on" QB...you dont get too far that way playing with the big boys,I dont need to see that at all.

vCash
    Pryor the final 3 games.The guy deserves a shot and Palmer hasn't done anything but also has had no help.We could have a Cam Newton(the good one)on our hands

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    LOL...Pryor...when will you guys crack the code.
    He stinks, plain and simple.He doesnt know the first thing about running a pro system.
    He never did @ OSU, hes never read a recieving tree, hes never, had to check down or audible.He is a Gimmick QB, why do you want to see that?
    For what purpose?To what end?
    When he shows the mental quickness to get through a progression then he may have a chance, right now, he is a running threat, and a "lock on" QB...you dont get too far that way playing with the big boys,I dont need to see that at all.
    You don't know that.

vCash
    Put in Pryor, tired of watching this old bum lose.

vCash
    At best I'd give him the last game but he would have to know next year is still palmers and this is more of a practice for him than anything

vCash
    Carson Palmer is the best QB on the roster. I am not sure what people have seen in Pryor indicating that he could do better than Palmer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    You don't know that.
    Agreed, it takes many QB's years to adjust to the NFL. I'm not for starting him, but I'm all for letting him get some garbage reps.

vCash
    it doesnt matter what QB is back there,

no one is playing lights out under this coaching regime and these offensive players.

this is a friggin' joke

vCash
    Should have put pryor in tonight, Von Miller was running the welcome wagon, it went something like this-

Pryor: I'm Terrelle Pryor, new QB for the Oakland Raiders.

Miller: Nice to meet you, can I give you a hand getting up?
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast