Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    To many holes.. We're all right to some capacity. We need everything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
    There is not one I rarely get on here and when I do some things never change~
    It's fair to ask for a link - or some kind of confirmation - when someone is claiming that the starting QB and starting WR are on their way out.

Schefter was just on ESPN claiming that Palmer is the 'long-term' plan at QB. We'll see if Reggie agrees with that assessment.

vCash
    I called Flynn a long time ago!

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Ditch Palmer for Matt Flynn

did someone seriously just say that again?

Good God times are tough.
    I did I did and I was right

vCash
    Flynn isn't comming to Oakland.
    Last edited by Mr. Joshua; 03-30-2013 at 03:21 AM.

vCash
    How do you know this? Do you have a crystal ball? Or did your magic eight-ball say "my sources tell me no"?

This is what Reggie McKenzie is to me now. I have supported him from day one, but he hasta go, pron-to.

vCash
    I should be a beat writer I am so good. Flynn is coming o Oakland Joshua I think tomorrow no matter what the situation will turn out good. Get Flynn cheaper than Palmer or Palmer takes paycut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    How do you know this? Do you have a crystal ball? Or did your magic eight-ball say "my sources tell me no"?
    He's got four posts and they all say that Palmer isn't leaving / Flynn isn't coming.

FWIW, I would have agreed with him yesterday - I would have agreed with him until ~1pm yesterday, for that matter.

Flynn was considered safe. About a week ago, there was some rough speculation that Oakland could be interested in Flynn - as of yesterday, though, there was nothing remotely concrete. This morning, if Flynn doesn't return to Oakland, it would be a surprise.

This happened pretty quick, as far as I can tell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    I believe Palmer will be here ,i doesn't make any sense to let him go after 15 games with this group of young recievers and O-line. I think the players like Palmer and have something to prove next year . This has been a season of auditions and evaluations to determine who wants to play the type of football Allen is selling,regardless of our record this team has not given up and continues to play hard.

How did that work out for you Max lol? Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die, you Palmer supporters were doomed from go.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    I was expecting more to transpire by this morning. I think what happens next will be anyone's guess.

vCash
    called it!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516