Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Gotta linkaroo?
    There is not one I rarely get on here and when I do some things never change~
    "We're about John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere
    Way out here"
    Josh Thompson~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Palmer is Leinart, Leinart is Palmer kinda like Pet Detective.

Palmer hasn`t won over 4 games as a starter since 2009, this is the man we want leading the Oakland Raiders? No

Once Davis becomes aware of this stat and he will, because I`m calling him lol. Palmer will be looking for work with the Jets.
    Spot on.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Spot on.

-Stork
    Birds of a feather.

Any comparison of Palmer and Leinart as professionals is absurd.
    Judging a QB by his won/loss totals as he played on poor teams is even more absurd.

vCash
    Anyone know what Alex Smith financial impact would be on the Raiders if he were hypothetically signed as a FA?

He was playing very well before his concussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Anyone know what Alex Smith financial impact would be on the Raiders if he were hypothetically signed as a FA?

He was playing very well before his concussion.
    Alex Smith? There is no way I want that guy to jump into an as of yet unestablished program.

I usually don't crap on your posts but this isn't the seventies chief. Pissed off QBs of questionable talent won't find redemption in Oakland......
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Alex Smith? There is no way I want that guy to jump into an as of yet unestablished program.

I usually don't crap on your posts but this isn't the seventies chief. Pissed off QBs of questionable talent won't find redemption in Oakland......
    I dunno, Rich Gannon once came to Oakland with an axe to grind and questions to answer. Some may say that this off season situation will be very similar to the spring of 1999. A second year coach trying to establish himself, an incumbent QB coming off of a season ending injury who has had good statistical campaigns but little to show for in the won/loss department.

vCash
    I would be open to seeing what Smith and Flynn either one could bring to our table. They are WCO QBs, Palmer is not.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I dunno, Rich Gannon once came to Oakland with an axe to grind and questions to answer. Some may say that this off season situation will be very similar to the spring of 1999. A second year coach trying to establish himself, an incumbent QB coming off of a season ending injury who has had good statistical campaigns but little to show for in the won/loss department.
    I guess I can't say it won't happen but I don't see a supporting cast in place.

Hope you're right, I've lost ten years of football to the Raiders and I'm going to give up eight years of my business to the dems, I'm getting damned tired of losing......
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    Palmer has been playing solid. He won't get us to the Super Bowl however. I just don't see him playing anywhere near this in 2-3 years. Which a reason why we should take a look at Smith/Flynn/Cousins/Yates/Glennon/Dysert. I feel all these guys can make good West coast QBs. On a rebuilding team we shouldn't pay a Qb 13 million in base salary. I can't see him taking more than a 3 million pay cut and 10 million is too much as well. If we can release him without the hit I think Reggie will. Or it could be interesting if anyone will give us a 3rd if we eat some of his salary n trade him
    Last edited by raiderposting; 12-25-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    My guess is if he doesn't work something out in Oakland, he will retire. Unless of course Hue Jackson becomes the next coach in San Diego.

vCash
    I believe Palmer will be here ,i doesn't make any sense to let him go after 15 games with this group of young recievers and O-line. I think the players like Palmer and have something to prove next year . This has been a season of auditions and evaluations to determine who wants to play the type of football Allen is selling,regardless of our record this team has not given up and continues to play hard.

vCash
    Some of you guys are nuts... Draft another Qb, C'mon MANNNN!!! Every last one of our picks need to be invested in the Defense and the O-Line... We lack quality depth and A common sense OC that plays to our players strength.. I had been saying for weeks that there is no reason for us to keep Palmer in He's our starter for at least 2 more years. Put Pryor in and get his feet wet... McFaddens Speed,of course with the right play calling(power run game); his speed and Pryor potential dual threat could be very dangerous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider'85 View Post
    Some of you guys are nuts... Draft another Qb, C'mon MANNNN!!! Every last one of our picks need to be invested in the Defense and the O-Line... We lack quality depth and A common sense OC that plays to our players strength.. I had been saying for weeks that there is no reason for us to keep Palmer in He's our starter for at least 2 more years. Put Pryor in and get his feet wet... McFaddens Speed,of course with the right play calling(power run game); his speed and Pryor potential dual threat could be very dangerous.
    If you've been saying this for weeks, then whose dupe are you?

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    All I know is there is something very wrong when your kicker has scored the last 22 points for your team, and those come over a three game stretch. Obviously the QB has to receive a big part of that blame.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    I don't agree. If you can't run the ball in the red zone 3 points is the result.
    We haven't been able to run the ball all year. We must have the lowest rushing TD's total.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast