Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 236
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,662
    vCash
    500
    curious to see what reggie does with palmer. Palmer has been solid but not worth 13 million in base salary and 16-17 after a roster bonus. Thats top 5 money. Safe to say NO ONE IS SAFE. other than Seabass. Seabass is a mother****ing BEAST. thats the one guy ill be okay with every fan calling a beast. just our kicker lol


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,787
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/v...9-ccd38cfa2fb6


    http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/v...6-3021cd233de5



    I hope Palmer gets some more talent and a defense to work with next year, i can tell Reece is just soaking up all the knowledge he can and it sounds like he truly enjoys playing for Palmer...just thought these two videos were good incite on how Marcel feels about the Raider organization and its direction going forward.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,662
    vCash
    500
    I love Marcel Reece Great player but Reggie shouldn't be listening to him about what to do with personnel lol. We got problems we might have to make some big moves.


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    219
    vCash
    1500
    Id like to see Pryor start the rest of the games, people dont understand that...yea palmer maybe the better qb but Pryor mayb the better fit! Wat he lacks in passing and reading coverage he makes up for his ability to extend play and make plays with his feet, and with his speed the defs not only has to worry about coverage and DMac running away but also Pryor escaping the pocket and extending drive or making a big run. With Palmer there is no need to worry about containment. I just feel with Pryor in the game we will not b a one demention offensive.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    46
    vCash
    1500
    Start pryor the final 3 no questions if Al was still alive he would have been seeing the field for sure..pryor is fast had a big arm and let's not forget we did use a third round pick on him give the kid a shot

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stockton Cali
    Posts
    480
    vCash
    1500
    im on board with starting Pryor the last 3 games of the seaon. people could say what ever they want about the kid but the kid has got talent he's a athletic player, and a weapon, you gotta use him and see what he gots. The game has changed alot of QBs are alot more mobile these days. Times have changed
    I think its dumb that he hasnt been in yet, this is a struggling offense who can only score when Defenses are backing off them..
    people keep arguing "well Pryor was playing against 3 stringers in pre seaon" who cares.. he also had a 4th string RB next to him and line that sucked. Not only that Palmer couldnt move this offense in the pre season vs 1st string defenses ..so whats the difference.
    i say give Pryor his shot NOW.. see what the kid gots and if he sucks and is worse than Palmer "no Chemistry with WR" then you draft a QB, Bring Palmer back and let him tutor the kid and you move TP to wideout or Tightend

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Prov0 View Post
    im on board with starting Pryor the last 3 games of the seaon. people could say what ever they want about the kid but the kid has got talent he's a athletic player, and a weapon, you gotta use him and see what he gots. The game has changed alot of QBs are alot more mobile these days. Times have changed
    I think its dumb that he hasnt been in yet, this is a struggling offense who can only score when Defenses are backing off them..
    people keep arguing "well Pryor was playing against 3 stringers in pre seaon" who cares.. he also had a 4th string RB next to him and line that sucked. Not only that Palmer couldnt move this offense in the pre season vs 1st string defenses ..so whats the difference.
    i say give Pryor his shot NOW.. see what the kid gots and if he sucks and is worse than Palmer "no Chemistry with WR" then you draft a QB, Bring Palmer back and let him tutor the kid and you move TP to wideout or Tightend
    i hope somebody in the raiders organization has the balls to tell DA and Knapp to give the kid a shot already, i think he would make the qweefs look silly lol...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I love Marcel Reece Great player but Reggie shouldn't be listening to him about what to do with personnel lol. We got problems we might have to make some big moves.
    Who the hell said anything about Reggie taking advice from anyone?!?! It's just a givin he's gonna be our starting QB come next year, i can promise you that! Quote me come next year. Oh n Marcel isn't going anywhere either, just in case you were wondering...

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,071
    vCash
    1500
    So what happens if he starts against the chiefs and fumbles snaps, throws picks cant read blitzes our audible block schemes and plays. We kill his confidence, I'm onboard with it though just so i can stop hearing about it, he will get embarrassed. I also laugh at the previous posters that talk about defenses have to "worry about dmc and pryor" , sad if you think this when in reality they are licking their chops knowing a big day is coming for their stats

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    So what happens if he starts against the chiefs and fumbles snaps, throws picks cant read blitzes our audible block schemes and plays. We kill his confidence, I'm onboard with it though just so i can stop hearing about it, he will get embarrassed. I also laugh at the previous posters that talk about defenses have to "worry about dmc and pryor" , sad if you think this when in reality they are licking their chops knowing a big day is coming for their stats
    Sad but true, although i actually think the kid would put up some decent numbers both passing n rushing. If not then well know hes not our guy(atleast not yet) & we could move on from the "throw TP in threads" already...

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    219
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle:24637436
    So what happens if he starts against the chiefs and fumbles snaps, throws picks cant read blitzes our audible block schemes and plays. We kill his confidence, I'm onboard with it though just so i can stop hearing about it, he will get embarrassed. I also laugh at the previous posters that talk about defenses have to "worry about dmc and pryor" , sad if you think this when in reality they are licking their chops knowing a big day is coming for their stats
    And the defs not lick there chops knowning that the raiders have no run game and will throw the ball 50 times a game lol! And if one game kills Pryors confidence then he dont need to play n the nfl cause everyone has bad games but sitting on the sidelines not getting any experience of real game situations isnt helping him either, he needs to take his lumps and figure out wat he needs to work on in the off season.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,386
    vCash
    1500
    There are a lot of interesting angles to consider with Pryor getting playing time.

    I have doubt about his future in the NFL, just to be clear.

    DA watched Tebow last year. I wonder - is it possible Pryor is terrible in practice, but the coaches think he might be better in game situations, ala Tebow? Pryor's real threat is when the play breaks down, something you just can't see in practice situations.

    In the opposite direction, is it possible Pryor has made substantial progress at developing his skill-set? He has a quick release and an NFL arm -- the size / mobility / athleticism are just bonuses.

    The "he's getting good" scenario is far more intriguing, IMO. RM / DA might want to see Pryor in game situations to make sure he is, in fact, capable of playing QB in the NFL - remember, this team is hurtling towards top-5, "QB's will be available" draft status.

    Before Reggie passes up on Geno Smith, in essence, he wants to make sure he's got someone who can be a longer-term solution.

    IDK, just throwing some ideas out there.

    I'm looking forward to seeing if Pryor has gotten any better since the pre-season. Remember : Aaron Rodgers was an absolute mess in his first pre-season. Players need time to develop, in some cases.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    There are a lot of interesting angles to consider with Pryor getting playing time.

    I have doubt about his future in the NFL, just to be clear.

    DA watched Tebow last year. I wonder - is it possible Pryor is terrible in practice, but the coaches think he might be better in game situations, ala Tebow? Pryor's real threat is when the play breaks down, something you just can't see in practice situations.

    In the opposite direction, is it possible Pryor has made substantial progress at developing his skill-set? He has a quick release and an NFL arm -- the size / mobility / athleticism are just bonuses.

    The "he's getting good" scenario is far more intriguing, IMO. RM / DA might want to see Pryor in game situations to make sure he is, in fact, capable of playing QB in the NFL - remember, this team is hurtling towards top-5, "QB's will be available" draft status.

    Before Reggie passes up on Geno Smith, in essence, he wants to make sure he's got someone who can be a longer-term solution.

    IDK, just throwing some ideas out there.

    I'm looking forward to seeing if Pryor has gotten any better since the pre-season. Remember : Aaron Rodgers was an absolute mess in his first pre-season. Players need time to develop, in some cases.
    I might even take it a step further and say we're getting close to a situation where it is absolutely necessary to take a QB. Picks this high don't come around all the time, even when you're bad like we've been...we've only had two top-three picks in our stretch of being at the bottom of the barrell. This is our best chance to get the best available QB with a front office that wants to build the team its way and replace a 33 year old QB, whether it be in the short or long term.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,071
    vCash
    1500
    we have the worst defense in the NFL , almost the worst ever in NFL history and we want to pick a QB with our top 3 draft and then not have a pick till the 3rd round? Thats borderline ********.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    we have the worst defense in the NFL , almost the worst ever in NFL history and we want to pick a QB with our top 3 draft and then not have a pick till the 3rd round? Thats borderline ********.
    If there was an Andrew Luck type QB in this class, I'd disagree with you.

    Those kind of game-breaking, franchise caliber QB's don't come around very often - if you get a shot at one, you take it and you make the most of it.

    IMO, Reggie's not going to go in that direction. Green Bay got Brett Farve in a trade, and they got Aaron Rodgers with the 22nd pick in the draft.

    I bet Reggie's going to operate in a similar fashion... unless Pryor is going to be a 'for real' option at QB in the future.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •