Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Qb situation moving forward

I think we need to start Pryor the final 3 games to see what we have in him, this season in no way is palmers fault but he is the most unclutch guy I've ever seen when you have as many holes as us a qb like this is not good for us, I don't think Pryor is the answe but neither is Palmer.

-another guy to keep an eye out for would be Matt Flynn if Seattle cuts him or if he is on the trade market for cheap, Reggie may bite

-personally I wish we could have an opportunity at a guy like luck or rg3 but I'm okay with taking a nice prospect in 3/4 round

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Mike Glennon/Zac Dysert come to mind. Your going to get called a "Hater" though for making this thread.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Pryor has more than enough time to wait his turn. The next 3 years or so, it all rides on Palmer.

Let's start keeping him clean instead of having him throw from his back. If we block for guys like Palmer & DMAC, they get the job we need done each and every time.

vCash
    There is nothing to lose by starting Pryor now (even if we keep Palmer next year, better to keep him healthy then to play the rest of this season). If we suck with Pryor, better draft position. If we start winning games, we got something.

McGOAT

vCash
    ^ exactly playing Palmer after today's defeat isn't going to do any good, it can only do bad by him getting injured for no reason. Chemistry hasn't built between him n the receivers but three weeks isn't going to do no good if 13 weeks haven't, they need the offseason for that. Lets see if Pryor should stick at Qb or move to WR.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    We will never know what Pryor can do if he never gets the chance. We are not going to the playoffs this season, so what is the harm? Chemistry hasn't been built with Palmer and the receivers, but Pryor really hasn't had time with them. So what happens if Pryor plays well with these WRs that he has never had the chance to play with? We might have our guy at QB going forward and won't even know unless we play him. Also for the "anti-draft a QB in this draft" people, you should be all for this seeing as if Pryor is capable, there will be no reason to draft a QB.

McGOAT

vCash
    Ditch Palmer for Matt Flynn

did someone seriously just say that again?

Good God times are tough.

vCash
    Start Pryor, we've already lost this season.

vCash
    after tonight I'd start Pryor for at least the KC game at home. Would be real interesting to see him start against Cam..

vCash
    You guys keep talking about finding out what Pryor can do. Don't you think Allen is finding that out day after day in practice?

This clamoring for Pryor has nothing to do with the team finding out what Pryor can do, and everything to do with you guys wanting to find out what he can do for yourselves. Which is utterly meaningless in the big picture.

If he hasn't earned his time, he shouldn't play. Period. And that should go for every guy on the roster.

-Stork

vCash
    I think we would kill the kids confidence... groom him or whomever we pick to be the future behind palmer. I am not sure our staff is convinced he can go out and play, he has only dressed for one game i think this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    You guys keep talking about finding out what Pryor can do. Don't you think Allen is finding that out day after day in practice?

This clamoring for Pryor has nothing to do with the team finding out what Pryor can do, and everything to do with you guys wanting to find out what he can do for yourselves. Which is utterly meaningless in the big picture.

If he hasn't earned his time, he shouldn't play. Period. And that should go for every guy on the roster.

-Stork
    exactly what I was getting at... well said

vCash

-Stork
    Exactly.

I'm more worried about the chemistry between Palmer & Moore. Let's get that down in the next couple of weeks, see if this O-line can keep Palmer clean in this offense, & go from there.

Throw Pryor to the wolves the last game or some packages here and there during the next 4.

vCash

-Stork
    Practice is practice. You think Tim Tebow practices well?

Only way to truly see what he can do is put him in a game.

Whether you like Pryor or not, it's best to give him some playing time before this year ends to at least get an idea of what you have.

And putting him in a situation where he can succeed - like a in a home game against KC...could be beneficial. It's not like the Panthers or KC are going to roll on us.

I say get him some playing time. Why not? Reggie's gotta see something before this year is over. Whether it's a package, a start..whatever.

Might even see him in a package tonight.

vCash
    anyone know if Pryor is activated for tonight?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast