Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

IPHONE question??

Does the iphone 4 recharge itself when u turn it off even if u dont plug in your charger?

vCash
    No.

vCash
    Only if you put it in the freezer.

vCash
    Only if you put it in the toaster

vCash
    Iphone forgot to program to Icharge itself. Do cars use their alternators to charge the battery when the car is just in your garage while the engine is not running?
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 01-02-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    This is going to be moved to the Computer/Video Game/Support forum.

But the answer is no.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Or even just bury it in snow.

vCash
    Well my phone was at 26% and i shut my phone off. But when i turned it back on it was at 41% and i didnt have my charger in it. So idk, but no need for the stupid *** answers, i was just asking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24:24943624
    Well my phone was at 26% and i shut my phone off. But when i turned it back on it was at 41% and i didnt have my charger in it. So idk, but no need for the stupid *** answers, i was just asking.
    Well, you could have told us that on your first post. Since you seemed baffled, we were too by reading your post.

Maybe someone charged it for you, then took back the charger?
    Maybe a bug?
    Maybe you thought it was on 26% when it 46%?

Most likely, it is a bug though.

Are you using some type of app to monitor your battery usage? How long did the "charged" last until it drain back to 26% or less?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    These guys are being very immature about this..

I have found that if you simply take a hammer to the display screen it increases your battery by 45%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Well, you could have told us that on your first post. Since you seemed baffled, we were too by reading your post.

Maybe someone charged it for you, then took back the charger?
    Maybe a bug?
    Maybe you thought it was on 26% when it 46%?

Most likely, it is a bug though.

Are you using some type of app to monitor your battery usage? How long did the "charged" last until it drain back to 26% or less?
    Nope i woke up in the morning and saw my phone was at 26% and i shut it off to save the battery then 10-15 mins later i turned it on and it was at 46% i lost my charger so all i use is my car charger so there was no way someone charged it for me.

vCash
    Sometimes phones do that.

Has it ever happened that your phone died. A few minutes later, you try to turn on the phone, and alas! It turn on!

The reason being is that you must have placed your phone in a cold environment; like a freezer.
    The negative ions found in the freezer counter-act all of the positive ions in the phone. Every 30 minutes of being in contact with the negative ions in the freezer can raise the battery by 10%. That means 300 minutes in the freezer would fully charge your phone.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    OP I JUST not 30 minutes ago had a similar discussion with my girlfriend about something like that with my iphone 4. I have a light/lamp thing on the table next to my bed, I have noticed several times now, that I have put my phone under it when I go to bed and it says less than 20% battery remaining and in the morning I have over 3/4 of my battery, or it will completely die and I put it by or under the lamp, and the next morning would let me turn it on and only after playing on it for 15 minutes would I get the less than 20% message, and my iphone NEVER turns back on once it has died. She said I was nuts and am making it up, Im telling you somehow its real.

R.I.P. Dad

vCash
    Probably a glitch in the battery or the sensor.

I'm not sure but this could be a sign of faulty hardware.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    See, people keep giving some nonsense answers, but I believe him that its getting some kind of charge on its own. There's some kind of Tesla free energy thing going on.

R.I.P. Dad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast