Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kalish?

vCash
    what is everyone's obsession with Kalish? He has not done ****. I wish our FO was on Reddick's nuts like they are with Kalish.

He is either gonna make it as a 4/5 OF or he is going to be cut
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    what is everyone's obsession with Kalish? He has not done ****. I wish our FO was on Reddick's nuts like they are with Kalish.

He's been hurt. He was a lott better when he came up than Reddick was during his first call-up.

vCash
    he has minimal power, meh contact rates, K-rates have been crappy at the MLB level, he is ALWAYS injured.

Honestly I rather have Alex Hassan out there and give him a shot
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    is it safe to say we may have traded the wrong guy (reddick) ?

Proud to be PSD's Little Ball of Hate

BRAD MARCHAND

2013-2014 Season Statistics:
    Games Played: 69
    Goals: 22
    Assists: 21
    +/-: +27

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    is it safe to say we may have traded the wrong guy (reddick) ?
    Well, we shouldn't have traded Kalish either. We made some bads deals last year for players because we had a serious budget crunch, and we thought we had a team in place. For instance, I wish we still had Lowrie so we could have traded him for Farrell instead of Aviles.

I didn't want to see Reddick go, other than I thought it was better for him, but the player that hurt was Scutaro. Luckily we let him go because he did great since, and just signed a 3/20 contract at the age of 37.

Way to go Scuty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MG956 View Post
    Well, we shouldn't have traded Kalish either. We made some bads deals last year for players because we had a serious budget crunch, and we thought we had a team in place. For instance, I wish we still had Lowrie so we could have traded him for Farrell instead of Aviles.

I didn't want to see Reddick go, other than I thought it was better for him, but the player that hurt was Scutaro. Luckily we let him go because he did great since, and just signed a 3/20 contract at the age of 37.

Way to go Scuty.
    I like Scutaro, but we got more value by moving him. Plus he wouldn't have had his great post season on the 2012 Red Sox.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post

Cut... Lol.

4th OF? Lol.

Hell likely start vs. righties so Gomes won't be exposed, only having hving to start vs. lefties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12