Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

ESPN'S Rob Parker's comments.. I need to VENT

I just read and hurd the Comments made by a complete *** hat that made me so mad i can spit nails... RG3 is a good kid, a great personality, and one hell of a role model. RG3 said he wants to be judged by his on field talent not the color of his skin.. I can understand and totaly agree...

Then i hear Mr. Parkers comments.. Not only hurd but read them.. And im like are you KIDDING ME!!!! "RG3 a cornball brother".. and " aint black enough" ?? What the Hell... So what, he is dating a white girl .. So what? My step son is dating a woman of color.. SO what? who cares... people are people.. this dip stick used racial terms on natinal TV on ESPN... Im so sick of all this RACE crap.. The color of one's skin aint got Nothing to do with anything.. People are people and we need to look at ones actions and judge that, not skin color..

If Robert Griffen reads this.. I hope you dont let this kind of nonsence bother you.. I pray that the good lord continues to bless you and your famely. you make redskins nations so proud.. .... and as for Rob Parker... he can KISS my Rebel ***..

Here is the link to understand why im so pissed... thanks for letting me Vent..

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...inappropriate/

vCash
    Hes an idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wildmn7290 View Post
    I just read and hurd the Comments made by a complete *** hat that made me so mad i can spit nails... RG3 is a good kid, a great personality, and one hell of a role model. RG3 said he wants to be judged by his on field talent not the color of his skin.. I can understand and totaly agree...

Then i hear Mr. Parkers comments.. Not only hurd but read them.. And im like are you KIDDING ME!!!! "RG3 a cornball brother".. and " aint black enough" ?? What the Hell... So what, he is dating a white girl .. So what? My step son is dating a woman of color.. SO what? who cares... people are people.. this dip stick used racial terms on natinal TV on ESPN... Im so sick of all this RACE crap.. The color of one's skin aint got Nothing to do with anything.. People are people and we need to look at ones actions and judge that, not skin color..

If Robert Griffen reads this.. I hope you dont let this kind of nonsence bother you.. I pray that the good lord continues to bless you and your famely. you make redskins nations so proud.. .... and as for Rob Parker... he can KISS my Rebel ***..

Here is the link to understand why im so pissed... thanks for letting me Vent..

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...inappropriate/
    Don't worry, im sure this racist will get fired shortly.

vCash
    i hope his ***** gets fired immediately. I couldnt believe ESPN let this happen yesterday. I was furious.

vCash
    LOL. I can't believe you all still get this worked up with ESPN. This is what they've become. Trolls. Especially First Take. Not saying he's not an idiot or what he said isn't stupid, but this is the whole point of that show, "what will they say next" type of thing.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    ive come to expect crazy topics on First take considering who the hosts are. but to question someones skin color based on how they act, and to say things such as.."hes not down with the cause" or i wouldnt hang out with him, cause his fiance is white, is just a trange way of thinking. Just the fact that this is a thought in this guys head, shows how backwards this guy thinks. what is this "cause" he speaks of, and how come nobody told me about this cause. Bottom line is, if your judging someones race by his actions, you are the racist one. Skin color should not even be a topic anymore, and it never should have, but its because of douches like this that it still exists in todays society.

vCash
    I agree, just seems they are looking for ways to outdo each other. Keep in mind this isn't Parkers first time saying crazy stuff, probably won't be his last either.

vCash
    Regis is on First Take right now if that says anything.....i lost respect for them after hearing about this. what were the host's reactions??

vCash
    There was a lady on, can't remember who (I don't really watch ESPN). She said something along the line of, "What is that even supposed to mean?" Stephen A. Smith followed up with something like, "I'm very uncomfortable with where this question has gone."

vCash
    i believe it was Jamele Hill^ or however u spell her name. And normally all she talks about it racism herself.

vCash
    No it's was the new host. Not sure what her name is. I understand how First Take works and I enjoy it for what it is. But you can clearly tell he pulled that out of his *** and didn't understand why RG3 was saying don't compare me to black quarterbacks in the first place.

Everything he said is so counter productive for a race that wants to be looked at as equals or the same.

EDIT: also if you have a twitter check out Rob Parker's page. He is thanking the people backing him up and talking crap to the people trying to tell him he's wrong.
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 12-14-2012 at 01:11 PM.

vCash
    this is all silly... people are always blowing my FB newsfeed with stupid stuff like this... and honestly i dont care...

i just want the man to play football...i dont care what color skin he is, he wants to be, other people want him to be....blah blah blah...

get used to this, there hasnt been an athelete that has exploded to the scene, been this successfull this early, and had this much publicity since michael jordan...dont get it twisted, the sky is the limit for rg3, he just needs to stay healthy and away from getting into words of war with retards like ths

vCash
    Parker is probably the least intelligent analyst on ESPN right now...Well, he lacks any form of common sense, anyway.

These comments were absurd, and deserve no response from me, but he did say something a few days ago that really rustled my jimmies. Not because it was anything controversial, it was just so goddamn stupid.

They were doing a segment on decreasing attendance across the NFL, and Parker's stance was that the interest level in football was down in America, while acknowledging the fact that TV ratings were at an all-time high.

all of my wat

vCash
    So many haters out there, he wont be the last. RG3 is basically a once in a lifetime player/personality, it's tough for some people to handle.
    Last edited by AWH1979; 12-14-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: I'm not smart

vCash
    What a damn idiot...........judge a man by his deeds........RG3 deserves better than that.

White Sox & Redskins Forever