Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Yeah well when he is old enough to have kids he will.
    I am old enough to have kids and that is great. My dad is my hero/role model in my life and that is good that you are very proud of him. I completely misinterpreted it and apologize. My dad was my (and my brother's) biggest fan when we played through high school and that is awesome.
    Last edited by RateSports; 12-09-2012 at 09:40 PM.

vCash
    brady and manning are both amazing...and will both be remembered as just that.........but brady sits when he pee's. so that right there puts manning ahead. jk .....ok im not

Win or lose, brady is still a *****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    brady and manning are both amazing...and will both be remembered as just that.........but brady sits when he pee's. so that right there puts manning ahead. jk .....ok im not
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny. You're a funny guy Mr. NDBRONCO, funny stuff!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RateSports View Post
    I am old enough to have kids and that is great. My dad is my hero/role model in my life and that is good that you are very proud of him. I completely misinterpreted it and apologize. My dad was my (and my brother's) biggest fan when we played through high school and that is awesome.
    That's cool. thanks no harm done. In some ways he is my hero. I love his fight and toughness. To letter as a freshman in Wrestling is pretty cool. Tough though. To go one on one with 18 and 19 years olds, he is gonna take a beating for sure but he will be better for it next year.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    All we have to do is revisit the Broncos Pats GT from last year. Your hate for Tebow made it personal. You not only attacked Tebow and The Broncos you attacked us fans calling us Pathetic for being a Bronco fan.
    Sorry, couldn't find one hateful thing I ever said about Bronco fans on PSD. Nothing about pathetic either - just you accusing me of saying that some what is it 5 times now?

Stand and deliver, or move on.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Sorry, couldn't find one hateful thing I ever said about Bronco fans on PSD. Nothing about pathetic either - just you accusing me of saying that some what is it 5 times now?

Stand and deliver, or move on.
    You keep claiming to be this guru of NFL debate, but you seem to lean more towards the side of obsession. Why is it that the only time we see you crawl out of your Patriots forum hole, is to debate QB's who play for the Broncos.

Elway: You can't let that one go without stating your opinion... 1000x.
    Tebow: We won't even discuss the obsession you had with this one.
    Manning: Here we are again. Another Broncos QB and another thread for Bagwell to "debate".

You tell bigdaddy that "paranoia is a beach". What do you classify obsession as?!?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You keep claiming to be this guru of NFL debate, but you seem to lean more towards the side of obsession. Why is it that the only time we see you crawl out of your Patriots forum hole, is to debate QB's who play for the Broncos.
    I spent a lot more time on Manning as a Colt then I ever have as a Bronco by a factor of about 17 to 1.

I've pinging away at Tebow on the Jets, but Rex proves this year he isn't an idiot by keeping Tebow away from starting.

You tell bigdaddy that "paranoia is a beach". What do you classify obsession as?!?
    I'm disabled. If I still had a career I probably never would have joined this or any sports forum. I can't write about everything, but I can write about what I care about. As a member in good standing I am allowed to bring up whatever I like. Are you in a position to change this rule? If not? What is it? You don't believe in free speech? Or just don't like fans that disagree with you and "yours"? Mmmmm... that's a big sense of ownership.

BTW search out my writings on the All Time QB threads and tell me how many times I had Brady listed 1st, 2nd, 3d? The answer is none - unless there was a condition in it such as: if Brady wins 1 more SB and had 3 more huge years sort of thing included. If I was so obsessed why would I do that? Oh yes - because I'm not.

Anyone that does want to search, can see you have aimed all sorts of posts at me over time, while I've essentially answered yours in the same tone of yours - or ignored you. Tell everyone here how many times I started up with you in all this time? You've often thrown in various simplistic Psych analysis in these posts. You sure you still want to call out obsession? Look in the mirror - maybe William Wilson will be looking back...
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-10-2012 at 02:09 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    but Rex proves this year he isn't an idiot by keeping Tebow away from starting.
    So true.

vCash
    You start insulting people calling them and their team pathetic and a joke to even take the field with your mighty Pats. In all honesty you and I are not far off. I might even rank Brady as higher but I dont think it right to call names and insult because they dont agree with me. As for getting your point across it is well known. You think Manning and all teams not the Pats are Pathetic jokes. You have said as much many a time. Stats and such do not prove everything. The other side have their stats too. It simply at the end of the day comes down to preference and opinion.
    Dude you spew nonsense all over these boards like it is nothing, so judge yourself before you judge others.

I have read thousands of post by Bags, mostly in the NFL and Patriots forum and he uses reasoning and facts to make arguments something you probably have never done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Cassel went 11-5 after Brady went 18-1. The system is not the same, and almost all the players on offense are different between now and 2008.
    are you playing dumb are or are you just mentally dysfunctional? wasnt Josh Mcdanials the person who directed that New England offense when they went 18-1 & 11-5? Didnt josh Mcdanials return to New England last yr Implement that very same offense as we speak?

BTW, after Cassel went to KC he finished 8th one year in QB Rating, he wasn't some Jim Sorgi.
    Key word "ONE YEAR" he finished 8th...he threw 27TD & 7INT, the rest of his career in KC a wopping 42TD & 47INT, trust me its the system

And his opportunity to do is has been what?
    That is my point you have never seen him under any other system or with any other Coach to validate that he would have excelled anywhere else, Im not saying that Brady is not good I just don't think he is better than Manning

Amazing! But what about that pathetic 9-10 record?
    9-10? you mean 6-10? smh... he did have a bad yr throwing 26INT but also threw for over 4,000 yds with 62.7 completion %, which was actually a better completion % than 2 of 3 of Brady's Superbowl winning seasons so go figure....Oh yeah and Edgerrin James ACL tear didnt help any either

However quite human in that Int% stat - the single worst thing a QB can do, along with losing 10 playoff games that is.... good god...
    well when you only throw for less than 4,000 yds for only three times in 15 yrs It shows you they are doing hell of alot more throwing than running which would imply that outside of Edgerrin James and 2 decent seasons out of Joseph Addai that he really didn't have a running game

please dont be bias because your a Patriots fan
    Last edited by keetyweedy; 12-10-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    Shawn: Do you think they'll notice??
    Dirk: Nah we should be ok, just act normal
    DALLAS MAVERICKS
    Cuban Era
    11 50+ season
    12 straight playoff appearances
    2 Division titles(2007, 2010)
    2 Conference titles(2006, 2011)
    2010-2011 NBA Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by truevision View Post
    Manning would not have gotten to the playoffs without his coaches especially from the beginning (he did not coach himself)
    tom moore
    howard mudd
    he became record setting peyton manning with jim caldwell as his head coach.
    jim caldwell

top 3 in almost every major QB statistical category with a 65% career completion percentage

yes, with the help of an oline that made him the second least sacked qb in nfl history and
    Marvin harrision
    Reggie Wayne
    edgerrin james
    howard mudd
    tom moore
    jim calwell

info on howard mudd and manning getting sacked playing under his oline coaching
    "He then joined the Indianapolis Colts as an offensive line coach, where he coached from 1998-2009. During his 12 years in Indianapolis, the Colts allowed the fewest sacks in the NFL, with just 218 sacks in 182 games. This is especially impressive when the high number of passing plays the Colts attempted during that time period was taken into account. Peyton Manning played for the Colts for 11 of those 12 years, and credits much of his success to the protection he's received from Mudd's front line"
    I will agree Tom Moore & Marvin Harrison played a big part in peyton's success but I cant give you Dungy, Caldwell & Wayne

1. Dungy was more of a Defensive orientated coach, he trusted tom moore & Peyton with the offense and Caldwell came along with Dungy from Tampa so Peyton & moore had all ready established a bond Caldwell was just a qb coach that assisted to some of the basic fundamentals that they had already started to work on

2.although Reggie Wayne was a very talented WR, Peyton actually instilled the work ethics and essentials necessary to become the elite WR he is today and as you can see he is instilling the same fundamentals into Demaryius Thomas & Eric Decker
    Shawn: Do you think they'll notice??
    Dirk: Nah we should be ok, just act normal
    DALLAS MAVERICKS
    Cuban Era
    11 50+ season
    12 straight playoff appearances
    2 Division titles(2007, 2010)
    2 Conference titles(2006, 2011)
    2010-2011 NBA Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by keetyweedy View Post
    are you playing dumb are or are you just mentally dysfunctional? wasnt Josh Mcdanials the person who directed that New England offense when they went 18-1 & 11-5? Didnt josh Mcdanials return to New England last yr Implement that very same offense as we speak?

Key word "ONE YEAR" he finished 8th...he threw 27TD & 7INT, the rest of his career in KC a wopping 42TD & 47INT, trust me its the system

That is my point you have never seen him under any other system or with any other Coach to validate that he would have excelled anywhere else, Im not saying that Brady is not good I just don't think he is better than Manning

9-10? you mean 6-10? smh... he did have a bad yr throwing 26INT but also threw for over 4,000 yds with 62.7 completion %, which was actually a better completion % than 2 of 3 of Brady's Superbowl winning seasons so go figure....Oh yeah and Edgerrin James ACL tear didnt help any either

well when you only throw for less than 4,000 yds for only three times in 15 yrs It shows you they are doing hell of alot more throwing than running which would imply that outside of Edgerrin James and 2 decent seasons out of Joseph Addai that he really didn't have a running game

please dont be bias because your a Patriots fan

I'm going to keep it simple, if it's the system then how come Orton, Tebow, Bradford, McCoy, Delhomme(Cleveland days), Derek Anderson, Quinn, Charlie Frye, etc. all aren't pro bowl QB's?

vCash
    I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I think it's because he looks like he's what used to be known as "********". I think people are surprised that someone who looks like he is stupid is so intelligent.

If you look at the other good quaterbacks, Brady, Breeze, Rogers they are all good looking guys, Manning is anything but or should I say he looks like someone's butt. Even Eli is a normal looking guy.

People have an image of quaterbacks and Payton does not fit that image. When it turns out that "dolt" is a great quaterback people tend to over praise him because he is not fitting the image people have of him when they see him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeesR#2 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I think it's because he looks like he's what used to be known as "********". I think people are surprised that someone who looks like he is stupid is so intelligent.

If you look at the other good quaterbacks, Brady, Breeze, Rogers they are all good looking guys, Manning is anything but or should I say he looks like someone's butt. Even Eli is a normal looking guy.

People have an image of quaterbacks and Payton does not fit that image. When it turns out that "dolt" is a great quaterback people tend to over praise him because he is not fitting the image people have of him when they see him.
    What is this? What??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    What is this? What??
    Sadly, I think the dude was serious.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast