Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Why dont you come out and say it bagwell. Anyone not named Brady or not playing for New England is a pathetic joke. Be honest.
    I am honest. Post 1970 he's the #2 QB, all time he's at best 3rd at the moment, and arguably as low as 5th. There are plenty of NE fans (and media members) that have him #1 all time, which sorry to say, he isn't.

You always dance around it and say it in so many ways but you never have the balls to come out and say it. Be a man say how you really feel. That being a fan of the Patriots has made you better than the rest of the world.
    I am personally thrilled at the teams success since 2001. I believe you know I've been a fan since 1966 - so that was 35 years with about 6 good or better years, and a lot of years as also ran/disorganized/back water crap franchise, that almost moved to St. Louis and then Hartford.

So the worst I can be accused off is enjoying myself while it lasts, as other dynasties have done before and then fell to ruin. If that is a punishable crime, I plead guilty.

Pathetic. We all know to well.
    That would be "too", not "to".

The Broncos are Pathetic the Colts were Pathetic. Manning is Pathetic, The Giants were Pathetic till they beat you twice in the SB and you fell off the PSD earth for a few months. Tell you what. Brady might be better than Manning but he is a million times the QB you ever were.
    We've already been through that. I've long admired the Broncos - all the way back to the days of Steve Tensi and Floyd Little. The only time I've snarked on the Bronocos is when Tebow was on the roster. Prove otherwise if you can.

Giants? Never liked the Giants not because they are from NY, but because the Boston market was force fed the Giants games because they were "our home team", before the Pats and when the Pats were blacked out which was nearly always.

2007 - Giants coaching staff outsmarted the Pats coaching staff, and they executed the game plan - no doubt.

2011 - Injuries to Gronk and in game to Brady sunk the Pats. Giants played well enough to win. So?

How many times have the Broncos been in the SB since 1997/98? You know when the Bronocs broke league rules twice cheating the salary cap and were fined twice, and Davis had to drag Elway across the goal line for his rings? Oops, sorry, zero times since.

QB ? They wouldn't let me near QB because I was a giant - 6' 2" 215 when I was 12. They make linemen out of guys like that.

So off of this post we can all see the poorly veiled anti Brady venom shining through again. I thought you were a cooler customer than this....
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-09-2012 at 04:08 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Why does Peyton Manning get that huge red spot on his forehead

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Why does Peyton Manning get that huge red spot on his forehead
    Cause he is a cone head.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    So off of this post we can all see the poorly veiled anti Brady venom shining through again. I thought you were a cooler customer than this....
    Wrong. This has nothing to do with Brady. It has to do with you. Its not that most of what you say is not right its that you come across as if Being a Brady fan has somehow lifted you above the rest of man kind. I too was a fan of a SB team. We won back to back. I met and painted TD's and Rod Smiths house. I was always humble and respectful. I never thought I was better than anyone else just cause my team won games.

You might think Brady is better hell I think Brady is better but at the end of the day it is our opinion. Those that think Manning is better it is their opinion. There is no right wrong answer. You might want to think there is but the fact is there is not. Its personal preference. Both are great great QBs.

As for the Elway thing......Not sure where that came from. I know and have said many times TD won those SB not Elway. Hell I am not even a Elway fan. I do think he is a top....ehhhhh 9ish to 10 maybe 11th over all. But thats it.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Cause he is a cone head.
    I thought it was from the heat of his brain functioning at such a high level. Too many audibles.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I thought it was from the heat of his brain functioning at such a high level. Too many audibles.
    He doesn't or didn't call audibles. He called the play at the line. You have to huddle call a play line up then audibles. He calls audibles now but he really doesn't run a no huddle as much anymore. Honestly after seeing the hyper drive version the Pats run I would be too shamed to try.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Wrong. This has nothing to do with Brady. It has to do with you. Its not that most of what you say is not right its that you come across as if Being a Brady fan has somehow lifted you above the rest of man kind. I too was a fan of a SB team. We won back to back. I met and painted TD's and Rod Smiths house. I was always humble and respectful. I never thought I was better than anyone else just cause my team won games.

You might think Brady is better hell I think Brady is better but at the end of the day it is our opinion. Those that think Manning is better it is their opinion. There is no right wrong answer. You might want to think there is but the fact is there is not. Its personal preference. Both are great great QBs.

As for the Elway thing......Not sure where that came from. I know and have said many times TD won those SB not Elway. Hell I am not even a Elway fan. I do think he is a top....ehhhhh 9ish to 10 maybe 11th over all. But thats it.
    I've met more than my share of people on PSD that insist Manning is the greatest and/or better than Brady. I happen to disagree as is my right, and I go at the debate seriously - as is also my right. I don't do it like I'm some tourist in the land of politically correct twaddle either - also my right.

I have players and writers connected to the NFL, MLB, and NBA (played against some of them too) folks as well. I treat them with respect too - so? What does that have to do with here?

Don't like my style or conclusions? Put me on ignore. It's the Wild West out here, those with the quickest wit, longest memory, and best handle on search engines and stats usually tend to get their points across most effectively. That's my goal.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    I've met more than my share of people on PSD that insist Manning is the greatest and/or better than Brady. I happen to disagree as is my right, and I go at the debate seriously - as is also my right. I don't do it like I'm some tourist in the land of politically correct twaddle either - also my right.

I have players and writers connected to the NFL, MLB, and NBA (played against some of them too) folks as well. I treat them with respect too - so? What does that have to do with here?

Don't like my style or conclusions? Put me on ignore. It's the Wild West out here, those with the quickest wit, longest memory, and best handle on search engines and stats usually tend to get their points across most effectively. That's my goal.

You start insulting people calling them and their team pathetic and a joke to even take the field with your mighty Pats. In all honesty you and I are not far off. I might even rank Brady as higher but I dont think it right to call names and insult because they dont agree with me. As for getting your point across it is well known. You think Manning and all teams not the Pats are Pathetic jokes. You have said as much many a time. Stats and such do not prove everything. The other side have their stats too. It simply at the end of the day comes down to preference and opinion.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    You start insulting people calling them and their team pathetic and a joke to even take the field with your mighty Pats. In all honesty you and I are not far off. I might even rank Brady as higher but I dont think it right to call names and insult because they dont agree with me. As for getting your point across it is well known. You think Manning and all teams not the Pats are Pathetic jokes. You have said as much many a time. Stats and such do not prove everything. The other side have their stats too. It simply at the end of the day comes down to preference and opinion.
    This is the 4th time you've made this claim, and every time I ask for you to produce examples, you go silent.

You claimed in the in the Game thread earlier this year of the Broncos v Patriots that Patriot fans were going to be insulting the Broncos in various ways - but it never happened - did it?

Thought for the day: paranoia is a beach.

vCash
    This is the 4th time you've made this claim, and every time I ask for you to produce examples, you go silent.

You claimed in the in the Game thread earlier this year of the Broncos v Patriots that Patriot fans were going to be insulting the Broncos in various ways - but it never happened - did it?

Thought for the day: paranoia is a beach.
    All we have to do is revisit the Broncos Pats GT from last year. Your hate for Tebow made it personal. You not only attacked Tebow and The Broncos you attacked us fans calling us Pathetic for being a Bronco fan.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Team Captain, second in tackles(by three tackles missed three games for a concussion)
    Starting MLB as freshman at 120 pounds(smallest kid on team
    Starting Varsity Wrestler Mead High School 113s(as freshman)
    4-4 with 4 pins (lost to 3 state placers seniors and a State Champ all ranked)
    Last edited by RateSports; 12-09-2012 at 10:38 PM.

vCash
    The Brady vs Manning debate is a good one.

The "Manning didn't earn anything" thing... uh.... idk what to call that..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RateSports View Post
    I am honestly curious as to why your signature states your "accomplishments" followed by your "excuses".

I am not insulting you in any way, just really weirded out that that is what you chose to be your signature.
    Umm thats my son.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Umm thats my son.
    Yeah. I don't think he got that at all.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Yeah well when he is old enough to have kids he will.

Me and my Boys.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast