Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Its The 2012 Offseason: For my backup quarterback I want.......

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chad Henne

6 40.00%
  • Tim Tebow

3 20.00%
  • Drew Stanton

6 40.00%
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
    vCash
    dallas is making a push we need them tolose

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    I was right about this part......
    Well....I don't know. At least they couldn't score again, and I'm thrilled by that.

Yeah Jets Fans!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Woohoo playoffs!!!!
    LOL!

I hope not. I don't want to see this FO say in the offseason that they made the playoffs without Keller, Holmes, and Revis so they're even better with the three coming back next year.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    And just think: Monday Night Football next week
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Cowboys win 20-19

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Dallas just won.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    LOL!

I hope not. I don't want to see this FO say in the offseason that they made the playoffs without Keller, Holmes, and Revis so they're even better with the three coming back next year.
    I understand your point, but I think the parade of castoffs at the skill positions has hammered home that we need to improve even with the players you mentioned coming back.

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    AT LEAST???

Nothing has ever come easy for our JETS!

I have watched us lose some many games in that fashion - it hurts that it has to come down to the last second - BUT WE WON!

Instead of "at least," how about hoorah!

GO JETS!!!
    Hard to get excited when a 3rd and 4th string RB combo run for 123 yards. I'm happy the Jets won, but this team is lucky that the last 2 opponents are awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajgmc59 View Post
    Hard to get excited when a 3rd and 4th string RB combo run for 123 yards. I'm happy the Jets won, but this team is lucky that the last 2 opponents are awful.
    Margin of victory doesn't matter. A win is in fact a win.

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    this team is worse then the record states it is, actually this offense is a joke the defense has looked pretty good but if we win out it says something about rex as a coach legit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HansumJay View Post
    I understand your point, but I think the parade of castoffs at the skill positions has hammered home that we need to improve even with the players you mentioned coming back.
    I hope so, but I can see them thinking that the young WR's are going to be better, and Greene and Powell look like they can handle the load.

I'm worried because of the history of their decision making process.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I hope so, but I can see them thinking that the young WR's are going to be better, and Greene and Powell look like they can handle the load.

I'm worried because of the history of their decision making process.
    Hopefully the immense scruting forces us to get more competent. You can't rely on the crappy schedule to bail you out every yr.

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajgmc59 View Post
    That's the way the schedule was made. Would you rather have them play every game against superior teams?

Don't you guys remember 2009. We were so lame, and got into the playoffs because the Colts and the Bengals capitulated. next thing you knew - we were leading the Colts at 1/2 time in the AFC Championship Game.

Some of you sound so poutty, whinny, like we're owed something. We still have a chance. In '09 - REX called us officially out of the playoffs - but he was wrong.

I just don't understand how a Jets Fan can't be happy with a win. Believe me - the majority of the wins this franchise has had have been ugly games.

Of course I wish we were the class of the NFL. Wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which one fills up 1st.

I love my fellow Jet Fans, but many of you are acting like this year is something new.

1968 and 1969 we had a great team. In the mid 80's we had a great team. 1998 we had a great team. 2001 - 2004 - pretty good. 2010 - we had a good team. THE REST - have all been struggles, and there have been many worse than this years - so - "Lighten up Francis!"

If I were responsible for this majority of mediocrity, I would be embarrassed, but I didn't screw this up. I hope our Jets fix it. I hope we can someday be a flagship franchise. I am a Jets Fan, and I root whether we suck, or are OK, and I love it when we're good. It just hasn't happened all that often.

The only way there aren't major changes after this year is if we win a ...cough cough...Super Bowl, so I think we're pretty safe in recognizing that we're pretty dysfunctional right now. If Woody doesn't make changes - then we'll still be mediocre, or worse. I'll still be a Jets fan.

Think, wish, come up with ideas - but quit whinning like someone owes you something - they don't. If you've spent personal seat license money - I hope you just love going to the games - but it only guaranteed your right to go to games.

Where there is life - there is hope!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    ^this

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HansumJay View Post
    Hopefully the immense scruting forces us to get more competent. You can't rely on the crappy schedule to bail you out every yr.
    The Jets had a pretty tough overall schedule. Just because thee last 5 are against sub .500 teams, doesn't mean they didn't play tough teams earlier.

Pittsburgh
    NE (twice)
    Houston
    Indianapolis
    San Fran
    Seattle

That's 7 games against playoff teams, and 2 more against the Dolphins who always seem to give the Jets fits. Not to mention that the Bills and Chargers were supposed to be good this year, so that's a total of 12 tough games that were on the schedule when the season started.

A lot of people were predicting the Jets to win 6 games this year.

-Sun Tzu

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast