Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Its The 2012 Offseason: For my backup quarterback I want.......

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chad Henne

6 40.00%
  • Tim Tebow

3 20.00%
  • Drew Stanton

6 40.00%
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    got the jets d in the fantasy playoffs wooohoo letsgoooooo
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    I hope we go down 24-0 at halftime. I hope the reason we are down 24-0 is because Sanchez throws a pick 6, a fumble for a td, and 2 more turnovers. I do not want Sanchez to do good on Sunday, good play will just make people slowly accept Sanchez again. He needs to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    I hope we go down 24-0 at halftime. I hope the reason we are down 24-0 is because Sanchez throws a pick 6, a fumble for a td, and 2 more turnovers. I do not want Sanchez to do good on Sunday, good play will just make people slowly accept Sanchez again. He needs to go.
    really? rooting for anyone on our team to be terrible and us losing? what the **** kinda fan are you? i hope we come out guns blazing and win in a rout... why? because no matter what i want us to win whoever is behind center making throws catching blocking running tackling i want us to win ... fans need to get over the fact of wanting someone to fail ... i want our team to succeed as a team... dont give a **** whos at the helm as long as we're winning so if sanchez comes out and torches them then lets do it!!!!
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ - NYY View Post
    [B]

really? rooting for anyone on our team to be terrible and us losing? what the **** kinda fan are you? i hope we come out guns blazing and win in a rout... why? because no matter what i want us to win whoever is behind center making throws catching blocking running tackling i want us to win ... fans need to get over the fact of wanting someone to fail ... i want our team to succeed as a team... dont give a **** whos at the helm as long as we're winning so if sanchez comes out and torches them then lets do it!!!!
    If Sanchez comes out and torches the Jaguars it will just make people forget temporarily how bad he actually is. No need for that to happen, let Sanchez fail and have McElroy come in the second half. The last 4 games should be McElroys to show us what we can do, Sanchez has had 3 and a half years.

vCash
    Hope Sanchez throws for 400 yards in the first half and then does well for the rest of his career!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Hope Sanchez throws for 400 yards in the first half and then does well for the rest of his career!
    Me too Jet Brother, me too!

Why would anyone want to see him suck? To get McElroy in there? If he was anywhere near the caliber of a starting QB - he would be starting this week, and you know it! REX/Sparano aren't stupid you know. How great would it be to have suddenly found the great QB the Jets have been looking for - and for less than $500,000, and have him cheap under contract for at least the next 2 years (2013 & 2014). He's a smart kid - but that 3rd and 8 flutter ball that S. Hill went up and caught - that is as hard as he can throw the ball. I know - I've followed this kid, and seen him in person, and have done a lot of research on him this year. He is a better QB than Tim Tebow - but what does that say - NOTHING! I'd rather see McElroy in there than Tebow - but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, but I'd rather have a guy that - if he can get his head out of his (or Brandon's) butt - could be a very good QB in the NFL.

Do I think he can overcome the negativity that has enshrouded him, and he's responsible for a big part of it - I don't know - but I hope so,because he's the only starting caliber QB we have - and REX/Sparano came out clearly this week and said that. They want the guy that gives them the best chance of winning, and if it was McElroy, or Tebow, in their opinion - one of them would be starting instead of Sanchez.

Everybody that thinks the reason Sanchez is starting is because of the money he's due, or to protect REX's decision to draft him - has no idea about coaching. Winning isn't everything - IT IS THE ONLY THING!

GO JETS!!!
    Last edited by jetsfansince'67; 12-07-2012 at 04:39 PM.

vCash
    Let me ask this: Is it a possibility that McElroy is inactive for this game or is Tebow hurt still? People are quick to put in McElroy, but if Tebow is healthy and active, I don't see the Jets having 3 QB's Sunday.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Let me ask this: Is it a possibility that McElroy is inactive for this game or is Tebow hurt still? People are quick to put in McElroy, but if Tebow is healthy and active, I don't see the Jets having 3 QB's Sunday.
    Tebow will be inactive. He'll travel, but he will not suit up - me thinks.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ - NYY View Post
    [B]

Couldn't have said it better, don't know what that dude talking bout. I wish for Sanchez's success regardless of how he playing. I don't get what comes out the mouth of some "fans". Hoping my team being down at any point of any game had never been a thought of mine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Agree completely. Enjoying sports is mostly about wanting my teams to always do great things. My only wish is to see the Jets win super bowls...I mean as far as sports go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    If Sanchez comes out and torches the Jaguars it will just make people forget temporarily how bad he actually is. No need for that to happen, let Sanchez fail and have McElroy come in the second half. The last 4 games should be McElroys to show us what we can do, Sanchez has had 3 and a half years.
    It took 4 and a half years for Eli to figure it out, and you're hoping Sanchez won't figure it out because you don't like him. Awesome, dude.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    It took 4 and a half years for Eli to figure it out, and you're hoping Sanchez won't figure it out because you don't like him. Awesome, dude.
    I'm sure the fans who watched Eli suck it up for 4 1/2 years said the same ****. I don't blame Harusoul, I'm sick of sanchez's ******** too.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Sanchez is not Eli Manning, Magoo. I'm so tired of this comparison. (not from you from everyone) I'm just beyond frustrated with Sanchez's play yes I know he doesn't have much around him but its not helping with his brainless turnovers. It's getting old along with Sanchez trying to prove himself as an NFL starting qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Sanchez is not Eli Manning, Magoo. I'm so tired of this comparison. (not from you from everyone) I'm just beyond frustrated with Sanchez's play yes I know he doesn't have much around him but its not helping with his brainless turnovers. It's getting old along with Sanchez trying to prove himself as an NFL starting qb.
    Well since you're tired of it, I'll stop. Then again, maybe I will continue just to annoy you.

He's probably not Eli. Then again, Eli isn't as good as people make him out to be any more than Sanchez is as bad as people make him out to be.

We don't know what Sanchez can be because he has not been put in a situation to succeed since 2010, and he has been poorly coached (Cavanaugh, Shotty, and Sparano) for his entire career.

I get that people are frustrated with him. I am frustrated with him, but I'm more frustrated by the FO and coaching staff for not building a team and offense around their franchise QB.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Well since you're tired of it, I'll stop. Then again, maybe I will continue just to annoy you.

He's probably not Eli. Then again, Eli isn't as good as people make him out to be any more than Sanchez is as bad as people make him out to be.

We don't know what Sanchez can be because he has not been put in a situation to succeed since 2010, and he has been poorly coached (Cavanaugh, Shotty, and Sparano) for his entire career.

I get that people are frustrated with him. I am frustrated with him, but I'm more frustrated by the FO and coaching staff for not building a team and offense around their franchise QB.
    Agreed on the last part, they haven't built much around him. It's ashamed that they didn't lock Braylon up to complement Holmes and Keller.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast