Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Its The 2012 Offseason: For my backup quarterback I want.......

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chad Henne

6 40.00%
  • Tim Tebow

3 20.00%
  • Drew Stanton

6 40.00%
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Agreed on the last part, they haven't built much around him. It's ashamed that they didn't lock Braylon up to complement Holmes and Keller.
    Braylon hasn't done much the last two years, so I don't think he's the answer. There were other guys to be had though.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Braylon hasn't done much the last two years, so I don't think he's the answer. There were other guys to be had though.
    hes been dealing with injuries, and got buried on seattle depth chart. if hes healthy he would b worth it. he would be very cheap now.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    It took 4 and a half years for Eli to figure it out, and you're hoping Sanchez won't figure it out because you don't like him. Awesome, dude.
    He also won a ring in his 3rd...

I want to see McElroy...chances are he is nothing special...but I want to KNOW this...the only way that will happen is Sanchez being pulled...ifmSanchez turns his whole career around then fine...but I think we all know what he brings to the table and measly game against Jags is not going to change that.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    hes been dealing with injuries, and got buried on seattle depth chart. if hes healthy he would b worth it. he would be very cheap now.
    Yah because Seattle has amazing WR talent.

He was battling injuries last year too...and was cut. Dude is done face it.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    He also won a ring in his 3rd...

I want to see McElroy...chances are he is nothing special...but I want to KNOW this...the only way that will happen is Sanchez being pulled...ifmSanchez turns his whole career around then fine...but I think we all know what he brings to the table and measly game against Jags is not going to change that.
    Well it was his 4th year, but I get your point.

The thing is that with a below average QB (which Eli was in 2007), the Giants got to the SB becaue they had great receivers, 3 RB's who carried the team, and a dominant pass rush.

The Jets should have won more games this year, even with a struggling Sanchez if their running game, pass rush, and defense hadn't been invisible, and their special teams wasn't a horror show.

Those aspects of the game cost the Jets games agains the Pats (1st game), Texans, and Dolphins (second game). That's the difference between 5-7 and 8-4.

In a 6 game stetch where Sanchez completed about 62% of his passes and had a rating just under 85, the Jets went 2-4.

Once again, I'm not claiming that Sanchez doesn't share the responsibility. I'm not saying he's been good, because he's been bad as much as he's been good this season. He just didn't lose those games all by himself. This is a bad TEAM, and they've played like one most of the season.

They should be looking to run these next 4 games for a division title, not to avoid being a .500 team.
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 12-08-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Yah because Seattle has amazing WR talent.

He was battling injuries last year too...and was cut. Dude is done face it.
    I'm not a Braylon lover at all, nor do I think the jets will bring him in. But if it wasn't for the tweet he made about the FO he probably would have gotten a look. We are hurting for WR's remember?

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Braylon should have been given a 4 year deal before last season. Nothing crazy 15 mil or so. We can all say he sucks now but he still had good years in him. He had good chem wit Mark it seemed and he just fit perfect opposite Santonio. I'm sure it would have worked out better than the Plax experiment.

vCash
    McElroy inactive...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    McElroy inactive...
    Can't say I am surprised one bit!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    So what does this mean that no matter what Sanchez aint seeing the bench if he's stinking it up?

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    of course ****ing tebow is active and mcelroy is inactive

vCash
    Anyone here live in Miami know what channel this game is going to be on?

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Why are all of you so surprised?
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    So what does this mean that no matter what Sanchez aint seeing the bench if he's stinking it up?
    Yup...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Why are all of you so surprised?
    Because after benching Sanchez last week I had a slight amount of hope that our coaching staff wasn't ******** and wanted to win, guess I was wrong.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast