Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    wow, I was still holding my breath up 7 with one minute to go. And Nuggets did everything to almost lose it.

Great games by McGee, Miller and Brewer.

but wow, that was too close, still Miller was clutch tonight.

vCash
    Our starters were a combined 14-47 smh
    Our bench shot 24-39

vCash
    McGee was 9/9 tonight ... great game.

Lawson was invisible...from best game of the season against ATL, he was basically invisible out there tonight. Hibbert really scared him and other starters from driving.

vCash
    Glad they got the win.

vCash
    This Nuggets team is disgraceful. They've played 20 games this season and has looked like crap every game. I'm not just knocking George Karl, the players look horrible. I say next game swap out the starters with the bench players. I know GK is too soft to do that though.

vCash
    I'm happy we won the game, but I'm not satified from what i saw. We have too many Indians and not a single Chief on the team. Faried is the closest player we have to a leader.

vCash
    I blame GK for our offensive play. There is absolutely no structure to our offense. For some reason GK thinks this will work in the NBA. If we had a team full of shooters that might work, but when our starters shoot a combined 29% we have to change something. I just dont get it. GK must think he's coaching little league basketball. I blame the players for not putting in extra time in the gym to improve their game.

vCash
    Well, hopefully this win will give us some confidence against NYK.

we gotta beat the knicks.

I guess one positive is that the starters we pretty ordinary tonight yet we still won.

vCash
    Lawson's laughing all the way to the bank. $$

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    Well, hopefully this win will give us some confidence against NYK.

we gotta beat the knicks.

I guess one positive is that the starters we pretty ordinary tonight yet we still won.
    I wouldnt say the starters played ordinary. They shot 29%. Our bench outshined the starters in every aspect of the game.

vCash
    The players dont have that killer instinct in them. They're just happy being in the NBA. I bet if we played in a larger market like LA GK would've been fired and players traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulja389 View Post
    I wouldnt say the starters played ordinary. They shot 29%. Our bench outshined the starters in every aspect of the game.
    Well, I guess I was trying to be kind. They were less than ordinary except for 2K. He actually played ok.

Ty was horrible, Iggy was bad, Gallo was ordinary (though he had 8 assists and 7 rebounds), Faried was poor, Koufus was good.

I think they all have big games against NYKs.

vCash
    I'm starting to think this entire team is starting to buy into the "just survive" mode with this massive road trip to start off the season.

That's the negative when you have your coach just being content with 8 or so wins in the first 23 games.

I think we are just waiting for this to pass then once we get a bunch of home games together...we'll turn it on.

I don't know, this team is baffling. Just glad we got a win.

vCash
    It was a good win against a solid team. Don't know what happened to Ty, all time high in confidence the last game then just disappeared in this game. I think the two turnovers in the last minute in the last game shook him. A win against the Knicks will put a stamp on the league and hopefully get the Nuggets some respect around the league. Horrible officiating game again last night.

vCash
    well at least brewer is being some what efficient on the floor. 20 points isnt bad at all
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast