Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,153
    vCash
    1500

    Denver Nuggets (9-10) @ Indiana Pacers (10-9) 12/7 7:00 PM ET








    (9-10) Denver Nuggets @ Indiana Pacers (10-9)

    Friday, December 7th
    7:00pm ET




    Bankers Life Fieldhouse
    Indianapolis, IN



    Denver Nuggets Starters







    Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

    Nuggets Reserves

    Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer


    Indiana Pacers Starters









    George Hill-Lance Stephenson-Paul George-David West- Roy Hibbert


    Pacers Reserves


    D.J. Augustin-Ben Hansbrough-Orlando Johnson-Gerald Green-Sam Young-Danny Granger-Tyler Hansbrough-Jeff Pendergraph-Ian Mahinmi-Miles Plumlee







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,153
    vCash
    1500
    I hope you guys like an obnoxious color..haha.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,930
    vCash
    1500
    how was Moz in the game? Was the game as bad as Iggy's play?

    Well this game is going to be TOUGH. They are a great defensive team. Great test. Hopefully no one is looking forward to the NY too much.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,153
    vCash
    1500
    Moz was pretty good. Obviously, there were times where it was ugly but overall..he did what a big man should always do. Get rebounds. He played inspired basketball.

    Igua, on the otherhand, was terrible. His energy was nonexistent and his shot never fell. Pretty awful.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,153
    vCash
    1500
    We match up well with Indiana..I can see us winning it...then again I can see us winning the majority of our games. Doesn't exactly happen that way..


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Colorado
    Posts
    1,662
    vCash
    1500
    OT: Funny how Felton is playing at a high level all of a sudden in flashy NY. Wonder why he couldnt put that kinda effort into his game here in Denver or Port? Diva much?
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,290
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    OT: Funny how Felton is playing at a high level all of a sudden in flashy NY. Wonder why he couldnt put that kinda effort into his game here in Denver or Port? Diva much?
    They play a system that suits him. Those pick and rolls with chandler are beautiful. Before the melo trade him and staudimire were hitting if the same way.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Colorado
    Posts
    1,662
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    They play a system that suits him. Those pick and rolls with chandler are beautiful. Before the melo trade him and staudimire were hitting if the same way.
    They play in the same system D'Antoni had with NY? Didnt know

    I just look at his statline and hes been draining his shots and hustling. Deosnt take a certain system to do that
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,290
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    They play in the same system D'Antoni had with NY? Didnt know

    I just look at his statline and hes been draining his shots and hustling. Deosnt take a certain system to do that
    That's true. Woodsoon probably did bring a new system

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Its been a disappointing season thus far, other than the Memphis game, we don't have a statement win. Hopes were high going into the season but this slow start is killing those hopes. Nuggets were rated pretty high coming in as well. Hopefully we can string together a couple of wins against solid teams. Tonight's game will be a good start, getting a win in NY would do wonders too, especially how they just blew Miami out of the water.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indianpolis - north side
    Posts
    9,439
    vCash
    1500
    Going to the game. Looking forward to seeing the Nuggets. Hoping the Pacers win of course, but this is one of the games I want to see each year.

    Good luck to DEN after tonight.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indianpolis - north side
    Posts
    9,439
    vCash
    1500
    Seriously, what can I expect to see from Denver tonight?

    Indiana is struggling offensively, but is very good defensively. Expect the Nuggets to take lots of long 2's. Indy really protects the paint and runs guys off the 3 point line. Offensively, George Hill and David West are the main guys. Paul George is a boom or bust guy offensively. Roy Hibbert may set a record for most shots missed under 10 ft. The starters are good, the bench isn't.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,153
    vCash
    1500
    Well, we are sort of like you guys except we are not nearly as good defensively. We are awful against ANYONE guarding the perimeter...we're pretty decent down low. Our rotations defensively and against the pick and roll are poor. We mainly rely on Ty, Igua, Gallo for our offense....expect to see us attack the paint...and if we don't attack then take ridiculous contested jumpers. You want to foul us because we are poor on the free throw line.

    Watch out for Faried...cause he makes all the difference for us. If he wasn't in foul trouble...maybe we could of won against the Hawks but he struggles mightily guarding outside the paint.

    Our bench is not as good as years past because we are missing that 6th man...Karl wants it to be Corey Brewer..ugh.

    We are kind of a tease really. We can play amazing basketball and beat anybody...but then there are nights where we play like we have just met each other for the first time


  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,131
    vCash
    1500
    I'm thinking Mozzy should start. Probably the best physical match-up for Hibbert.

    Ty needs to come out and play like he did against ATL. George Hill will be a handful for Ty defensively.

    Hopefully Iggy will come out and play the opposite he did against ATL.

    Faried stays out of foul trouble and is a handful for West. But West is tough so should be a good battle on the boards between the two.

    Gallo v George will be an interesting match-up.

    If Nuggets win this one, it's going to be the bench that make the difference as the starters are pretty well matched.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I'm thinking Mozzy should start. Probably the best physical match-up for Hibbert.

    Ty needs to come out and play like he did against ATL. George Hill will be a handful for Ty defensively.

    Hopefully Iggy will come out and play the opposite he did against ATL.

    Faried stays out of foul trouble and is a handful for West. But West is tough so should be a good battle on the boards between the two.

    Gallo v George will be an interesting match-up.

    If Nuggets win this one, it's going to be the bench that make the difference as the starters are pretty well matched.
    Iggy has looked pretty bad the last two games.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •