Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (10-10) @ New York Knicks (14-5) 12/9 7:30 PM ET NBA TV

(10-10) Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks (14-5)

Sunday, December 9th
    7:30pm ET NBA TV

Madison Square Garden
    New York, NY

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

New York Knicks Starters

Raymond Felton-Jason Kidd-Ronnie Brewer-Carmelo Anthony- Tyson Chandler

Knicks Reserves

Pablo Prigioni-J.R. Smith-Iman Shumpert-Steve Novak James White-Chris Copeland-Kurt Thomas-Rasheed Wallace-Amar'e Stoudemire-Marcus Camby

vCash
    If we win this one I'd be so happy. Been kinda let down lately by there play, but at least they closed out that Indiana game best they could. Go Nuggets!

vCash
    stoked for this game. Hopefully we win and JR Smith doesn't go crazy on us. This one is going to be tough. Must play perimeter D to win this one. Kidd, Smith, and Novak are great three point shooters. I think I am more excited to see Jr play against us than Melo. haha

vCash
    Knicks are tired and without Melo you guys shoul win. Yet, perhaps Gallo takes the team to his favorite Italian place to eat and they have to much wine and Northern Italian food and are too stuffed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Knicks are tired and without Melo you guys shoul win. Yet, perhaps Gallo takes the team to his favorite Italian place to eat and they have to much wine and Northern Italian food and are too stuffed.
    There's a chance Melo plays.

But yea this will be a tough one for NY against a young, fast team like DEN.

With Amare/Shump/Camby & Melo out lately the other guys have had to play alot of minutes and this is the 3rd game in 4 nights.

EDIT: Actually the 4th game in 5 nights for NY -_-
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 12-09-2012 at 02:12 PM.

vCash
    I wish we played NYK at 100%. No offense to knick fans but tired of hearing their exuses of "well we didnt have shump or stat or melo" or "this is a back to back so we wont win"

In any event.... BRING IT NY
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    I wish we played NYK at 100%. No offense to knick fans but tired of hearing their exuses of "well we didnt have shump or stat or melo" or "this is a back to back so we wont win"

In any event.... BRING IT NY
    I haven't heard that at all, Knicks are 14-5, no need for any excuses, just stating the facts. It will be a tough game for NY... doesn't mean they can't or won't win.

vCash
    NYers love the Nuggets since Gallo, Moz, and Wilson got traded.there.

vCash
    ^Yea, seriously. If anything Knick fans still get into an argument with themselves about Gallo/Ill Will, haha.

I had no idea that was such a big discussion over there.

vCash
    If we come out and play with less energy than the Knicks...then the knicks deserve to win. I was incredibly disappointed earlier in the season where we let Miami IN THE ALTITUDE (and without Wade) come in and out-hustle us on the second night of a back to back.

You got to want it more. This is a big game for Denver. It would mean a lot for this club if they could take it.

vCash
    I wonder if Gallo will be less up for the game if Melo doesn't play.

He seemed to take it personal playing against Melo last year. Had the best game of his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    ^Yea, seriously. If anything Knick fans still get into an argument with themselves about Gallo/Ill Will, haha.

I had no idea that was such a big discussion over there.
    Well we wish your team success, just not against the orange and blue. The Knicks can be ripe for the Nuggets tonight. A win against D would be impressive for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I wonder if Gallo will be less up for the game if Melo doesn't play.

He seemed to take it personal playing against Melo last year. Had the best game of his career.
    I wouldn't think so. It's still in New York...you can pretty much guarantee whoever he is playing against, he's going to bring something extra.

At least..that is what I would think and hope.

vCash
    I would start Brewer,Iggy and Gallo in this one if there is Melo,Faried can't play D on him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I haven't heard that at all, Knicks are 14-5, no need for any excuses, just stating the facts. It will be a tough game for NY... doesn't mean they can't or won't win.
    Not you or this forum in specific but i've seen knick fans making tons of excuses for their L's. (last season included)
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast