Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1452
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Mannnnnnnnnn it makes me angry we lost to the stupid Nets... We have unfinished business in Brooklyn - thats for sure.
    Agreed. I have absolutely zero doubt that we win that game if Kidd plays. That simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    Lol I live in Miami too, love the angry stare downs I get in publix when I run into these so called fans.
    loved the end of the game when all the knick fans stayed and chanted New York

vCash
    woody an early candidate for coach of the year? everyone around the league better start realizing the kind of coach he is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    it is" right here in the head" Spo #3tothehead
    Yo I wasn't sure if he was doing the 3 to the head there..... Lol. Too bad for Erik and his new tan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I live in Miami and I'm off to get my hair cut at my local barbershop filled with Heat faithfull as you can imagine. The good news is that my specific barber is a die hard Knicks fan with Knicks crap all over his station. We always talk smack to everyone and there's gonna be a lot of **** talking at the barbershop today!!

If you guys don't see me posting on here within 24 hours of this post, call the cops!! I'm probably in some swamp with gators havin at me. Go Knicks, peace!! ray:
    I made it back alive. I walk in there and my boy is in a heated debate with all of these Heat fans. As soon as I walk in, he's like "There's my Knick backup, get over here kid". Verbal carnage ensued!! Funny ****!!

One of them was at the game last night and he said that the Knick faithful were out in full force. In his section almost every other seat was a Knick fan. He said towards the end of the game they were drowning out the Heat fans with Knick chants. I think I saw a tear drip down his face. It was a beautiful thing.
    The Future!

vCash
    Off topic but what kind of contract would we be able to give JR next year since we will have his bird rights?

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I made it back alive. I walk in there and my boy is in a heated debate with all of these Heat fans. As soon as I walk in, he's like "There's my Knick backup, get over here kid". Verbal carnage ensued!! Funny ****!!

One of them was at the game last night and he said that the Knick faithful were out in full force. In his section almost every other seat was a Knick fan. He said towards the end of the game they were drowning out the Heat fans with Knick chants. I think I saw a tear drip down his face. It was a beautiful thing.

Perfection

vCash
    Justinnum1 currently viewing the Knicks thread I see

Perfection

vCash
    Ok so we can just soak this up to our superstars just getting hot for a game. No way the rest of the team is good enough to hang.

Oh wait Melo didnt play.
    For that matter stat hasnt even suited up yet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Justinnum1 currently viewing the Knicks thread I see
    lmao... u made him leave

And we can offer JR a 175% raise or the full MLE without actually using our MLE, if that makes sense to you.

vCash
    Justinum is the worst, Jerry, THE WORST.

vCash
    justinnum1 had nightmares about the Knicks even when we sucked and the Heat owned us. I can only imagine whats going on in his head now.

Derrrrrr, but da Bowls beat uz in da regular season too tho!!!

We ain't the bowls brah.

vCash
    That really is the weakest excuse anyone can pull.

The only games that matter are in the post season? If you play like this until the post season you won't be able to just turn it on.

And at the thought of looking forward to the playoffs already. It's been 1 month into the season. Very weak minded team if that's where their mind is at now.

vCash
    "derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" -Justinum

vCash
    The kid's engine clearly isn't running as well as most other humans.