Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1452
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I was never alive to see Clyde play, but I'd imagine it was something like Jason Kidd, especially with the quick hands and cerebral intangibles.
    actually it was nothing like Kidd's more like a D-Wil type game. Clyde was our number two scorer and sometimes number one, and was great at that reach in steal, or blind side like kidd does.

But in those days at 6'4 he was a big PG so thats why I say DWil

The way the ball moved today, now that was very much Knicks like of the ring years

Now Charles is an *** for sure, he is comparing two starters on GS to our support players off the bench, what a shmuck.

Doesn't say he was wrong, says nothing really, I actually use to like him but he won't back down about NY and our team, so sad.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Woodson is our Joe Torre I wasnt a fan pf Torre but he won me over just like Woody is doing now.....get us there Woody its time

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    the knicks diddnt really win this game, its obvious the effects of hurricane sandy are still weighing heavily on the heat

vCash
    Wow... Miami heat get smacked by 20 and they have nothing to say about it?? It's a crying shame how they just refuse to give respect where respect is due. They were told not to say anything about the Heat.

vCash
    I will say this:

Kidd was signed and the retirement home jokes came out, remember?

Some posters mentioned well Kidd did stop Wade to help Dallas get a ring, right?

So tonight Kidd again assigned to Wade, you know a usual Knick killer did nothing but shoot what 3-13............

Kidd is a magician, and just may be the smartest BB to play this game and if not the smartest in the top ten for sure.

This guy makes our team flow so well, he knows where and when to get the ball to the right guys and he does so much on defense.

vCash
    What I love about Woodson is he never shows how happy he is and is always looking big picture. Being steady is very important as a coach. Dantoni would be laughing it up after a night like tonight in his postgame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Wow... Miami heat get smacked by 20 and they have nothing to say about it?? It's a crying shame how they just refuse to give respect where respect is due. They were told not to say anything about the Heat.
    It was so sickening I counted 4 Heat highlights and only 2 Knick highlights, there were so so many.........bunch of garbage and I mean TNT is really a BS broadcast now, so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I will say this:

Some posters mentioned well Kidd did stop Wade to help Dallas get a ring, right?

So tonight Kidd again assigned to Wade, you know a usual Knick killer did nothing but shoot what 3-13............

Kidd is a magician, and just may be the smartest BB to play this game and if not the smartest in the top ten for sure.

This guy makes our team flow so well, he knows where and when to get the ball to the right guys and he does so much on defense.
    And Nash is supposed to be Mr. fountain of youth yet he has barley played this season.

What a great turn of events.... For us that is.... Finally

vCash
    I will say this:

I'm glad you feel the same way as I do. Kidd's IQ is just off the charts on both ends of the court. I've always known how good he was but you can't appreciate his genius until you are watching him playing consistently. He knows when to turn it up, slow it down, pin point passes, good defender and he is a helluva shooter from the arc when he wants to be.

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

vCash
    JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith 4 minutes ago
    If you can't take the heat stay out the #Knicks kitchen! #JustLikeDat
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    I cannot put my love for Jason Kidd into words. He just does everything right and he is super clutch. I mean super clutch. Every time we need a stop/steal you can be sure Kidd and his hands are gonna get us one. We need a play breaking the other teams momentum, Kidd. Start a run for us, Kidd. Ice a game for us, Kidd. I have not for a second been angry at Kidd this year, not once. When he's out there I just feel good. I know if worst comes to worst Kidd is right there ready to set up a wide open look or get us a clutch steal. The way he initiates the ball movement. But the break, the way Kidd runs the break makes my eyes water. I have never seen anything like it. Its incredible. Literally the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I assume there is a place in heaven where nothing but Jason Kidd running the break is shown.
    It's crazy that he used to be much better at that when he was young.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith 4 minutes ago
    If you can't take the heat stay out the #Knicks kitchen! #JustLikeDat
    These post-game Tweets are entertaining

vCash
    Ok so the first time we beat them it was because of hurricane sandy and Wade and the guys didn't really wanna play, now it's because they're waiting for April...crock of chit!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyc4You View Post
    These post-game Tweets are entertaining
    Your sig is hilarious...Sheed bustin out that belt.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    actually it was nothing like Kidd's more like a D-Wil type game. Clyde was our number two scorer and sometimes number one, and was great at that reach in steal, or blind side like kidd does.

But in those days at 6'4 he was a big PG so thats why I say DWil

The way the ball moved today, now that was very much Knicks like of the ring years

Now Charles is an *** for sure, he is comparing two starters on GS to our support players off the bench, what a shmuck.

Doesn't say he was wrong, says nothing really, I actually use to like him but he won't back down about NY and our team, so sad.
    Hey Still... I watched the game with my cousins and brothers, my two cousins are Heat fans and one of my brother's is a Heat fan also. All my cousin keeps saying to me as an excuse for losing is that it ain't about the regular season, it's about the playoffs. So I asked him, what is it that you guys plan on doing until then? Lose all your games from here on in? I told him if the Heat wants to lay down for all the games against us, then please feel free to buke over so we can ram it up your proverbial *****!

Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast