Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What More Do You Need To Believe!!!!!!!

First off, I must say.... in the game thread.... I stated in the first 5 pages that the Knicks were going to win by double digits... swag

secondly, just wanted to throw some numbers out there for you guys before I ask you what more do you need to believe that we are on a mission for a title.

The Knicks are 7-0 at home (18-1 tracing back to last yr since woody took over) this = HOME COURT DOMINANCE

Our 4 losses ALL came on the second night of back to backs

The Knicks are 12-0 when leading in the 4th quarter

The Knicks are 10-1 vs the Eastern Conference (lol @ the BK win)

If you get even further into statistical analytics, our only concern really is Rebounding, which must improve.

** All this w/o Amare and Shumpert who will both be back before a true playoff push.

What more do you need to see to believe we are Elite. I get annoyed by how much underestimating there is in these Game threads. We have at this point nearly 20 games in, struck FEAR into our opponents. We are for REAL and it's only gunna get better. Nothing about this team and the leadership we have, starting with Woodson tells me that Amare will be an issue to our unit.... especially with JKidd at the helm.

THE REAL DRAFT GURU

vCash
    Ummmmmmm....a championship???

vCash
    right now we are no doubt

long season

most exciting for me in a long time my dude

vCash
    i need us do something in playoffs for me to believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    If you get even further into statistical analytics, our only concern really is Rebounding, which must improve.
    Every team has a flaw, now I don't know how we really improve our rebounding unless Camby comes into form or we trade for a rebounder, but imagine if we kept playing the way we're playing, and we out rebounded our opponent.

They would outlaw us from the NBA.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    amare should help with rebounding as he is better than melo at it. i would like to see us beat OKC, LAL, CHIC tomorrow and MEM when we play them again. I would also like to see us play some more inner division games, we must win the Celtics series and at least tie the BKL series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    amare should help with rebounding as he is better than melo at it. i would like to see us beat OKC, LAL, CHIC tomorrow and MEM when we play them again. I would also like to see us play some more inner division games, we must win the Celtics series and at least tie the BKL series.
    I doubt Amare puts us in a position where we are outrebounding teams, its more likely that he leaches boards from other players.

I just hope Amare opens up shots for players in the second unit. With Amare, I think we would clearly have the best 2nd unit in the league. We would likely win a good share of those 50/50 games like Memphis and OKC, primarily because of the 2nd unit.

I think Amare will put us into a better winning position, but he won't help us out rebound teams. Besides even with Amare we will likely play small ball and get outrebounded. I envision the second unit to be:

Amare
    Wallace
    Novak
    Smith
    Prigs

initially. We're not going to get a huge rebounding edge.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    I hope we have no more injuries for the rest of this year :knocking on wood:

We are going to be good...still wouldn't want to play Miami in the playoffs lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    I doubt Amare puts us in a position where we are outrebounding teams, its more likely that he leaches boards from other players.

I just hope Amare opens up shots for players in the second unit. With Amare, I think we would clearly have the best 2nd unit in the league. We would likely win a good share of those 50/50 games like Memphis and OKC, primarily because of the 2nd unit.

I think Amare will put us into a better winning position, but he won't help us out rebound teams. Besides even with Amare we will likely play small ball and get outrebounded. I envision the second unit to be:

Amare
    Wallace
    Novak
    Smith
    Prigs

initially. We're not going to get a huge rebounding edge.
    Our bench is better than several teams starters. This could be a crazy year. I'm excited.

vCash
    I just dont understand what we're going to do once Shump and Amar'e come back..

Every player thats playing right now deserves to play a reasonable amount of minutes.. Once they come back, Brew, Prigi and Wallace are barley going to see the minutes they had.
    My team, my city.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Ewing33 View Post

Every player thats playing right now deserves to play a reasonable amount of minutes.. Once they come back, Brew, Prigi and Wallace are barley going to see the minutes they had.
    Actually, it's perfect. Everyone plays a couple of mins less and the team will be better rested come playoff time. I can't wait for those to to be back on the court. It'll add a whole other dimension with shumperts D and Amare's offense off the bench. So many difficult match ups for other teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8:24630966
    i need us do something in playoffs for me to believe
    Same here. Not being negative...but when we smash miami in the playoffs...were legit...old team...season is a long 1. See how we sit in april

England's Number 1 Knick

vCash
    I wouldn't worry about the playoffs. Actually, this team is built for the playoffs. Tons of depth and experience. Have multiples of everything (ballhandlers, outside shooters, good perimeter/post defenders). Can matchup with a lot of different lineups...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Ewing33 View Post

Just make sure we have most games already won by the third quarter then we can play as many as 10,11 ppl most nights . As you can see in my sig, Woody has 32 wins with us and 21 have been by more than 10 pts. Our +/- with our starters vs the other teams starters is crazy but if we have a 2nd unit of ( any combo) Stat,Shump,Novak,Priggy,Sheed,Brew,JR,Camby,Thomas then I have NO idea how a team could rest their starters vs us. We should be going into halftime with double digit leads all the time

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Definitely some good teams but Knicks are right at the top. Also the confidence is the X factor when the team continues to win and when Melo is out still beat the defending champs handily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast