Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game #18: New York Knicks (13-4) @ Miami Heat (12-4)Kash Loves Felton/DLee wasted

------ ------

-@-

Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012
    Time: 8:00 PM EST
    TV: MSG

Mario Chalmers | Dwyane Wade | LeBron James | Rashard Lewis | Chris Bosh

Raymond Felton | Jason Kidd | Ronnie Brewer | Carmelo Anthony | Tyson Chandler

vCash
    Heat are gonna come out ready for this one after getting blown out opening night, if we dont have Melo i dont see us having much of a shot and it could get ugly early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn24 View Post
    Heat are gonna come out ready for this one after getting blown out opening night, if we dont have Melo i dont see us having much of a shot and it could get ugly early
    this

vCash
    ** Deep Breath ** Okay let's go knicks! Back2Back our disadvantage, while they have full rest, winning this will be a big statement.

Lets Go Knicks !!

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash

Shane Battier (knee), Udonis Haslem (hip), Mario Chalmers (finger) and Norris Cole (groin/hamstring) are all game-time decisions for Thursday against the Knicks after going through shootaround.
    Battier will likely be a true game-time call with his sprained MCL, while Chalmers sounds like he's got a shot to play despite a report on Wednesday that he'd likely be out for seven to 10 days. Cole's injury doesn't sound too serious, while Haslem was seen icing his hip in the Heat's last game. Owners will have to check back for updates as we get closer to tipoff.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn24 View Post
    David Stern really F'd us on the scheduling here. Not only is it bad enough we have to play Miami in their home on the tail end of a back to back but he also puts in on National TV. Thanks Stern. You Fuxing A-hole.

With that said, hopefully we come in riding a high off of last nights dramatic win and carry that energy into this game using that to overcome any fatigue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    David Stern really F'd us on the scheduling here. Not only is it bad enough we have to play Miami in their home on the tail end of a back to back but he also puts in on National TV. Thanks Stern. You Fuxing A-hole.

With that said, hopefully we come in riding a high off of last nights dramatic win and carry that energy into this game using that to overcome any fatigue
    we seem to be taking quite a few hits from the scheduling this year. spurs/griz b2b, nets on the 2nd night of a b2b and now the heat on the 2nd night of a b2b. A win tonight on national tv would be a HUGE statement

vCash
    Beat the Heat..! any word on Melo ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    Beat the Heat..! any word on Melo ??
    no word yet. Im keeping close watch

vCash
    Carmelo Anthony's finger was "numb" after Wednesday's game, and he's questionable for Thursday's game against the Heat.
    Anthony said that he'll have to talk to doctors to get clearance to play, although he did say "I want to play in Miami" following Wednesday's win. Anthony will see how he can grip the ball on Thursday, so owners will have to check back for an update.

Source: NY Post

vCash
    If the doctors clear him, you know melo will be out there.

vCash
    Hopefully Melo plays. Its gonna be tough to beat them if he doesnt play but its not impossible. Got to maintain first place!

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    i would bet $ that Melo plays tonight. Melo is tough.

vCash
    hopefully we get a W... if not I wont be upset

which is why lastnight win was so important

vCash
    Uphill battle.

Back to back, on the Road, in Miami. Home cooking here we come.

It would be a miracle if we pulled this one out.

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast