Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Goodell thinks he's above the game. It was around before you Roger, and it'll be around after you're gone(unless you take the rest of the fun out of watching it).

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Has anyone heard of the UFC? It's this sport where two men wear basically latex gloves and then punch and knee and kick each other in the face until one of them gets knocked the **** out or gives up. It seems to be pretty popular.

**** Goodell.

vCash

They should try it for one game in the preseason. Teams like the Pats will score 100 pts easily.

vCash
    Football will never be safe. If you want to make it safe, have players cut their ****ing hair so their helmets fit PROPERLY. Make every player wear knee braces, and wear all their pads. What leads to concussions is players head raddling in their helmets or their teeth jamming down on eath other, don't let players wear **** under their helmet and make them wear mouth pieces. Design every helmet with the bullet proof vest **** inside of it since it seems to help. Make players wear pads that FIT THEM.

Easiest way to make the game safer is to make the players wear the protective equipment properly and that comes with the sport. Enough of the "swag" bull ****. They don't need to look "cool"...if players don't wear the proper equipment, they don't play. Simple as that. Flag them for it, fine them. Don't alter the ****ing game because the players are retards and don't give two ****ing ***** about their safety until they can't stop shaking, or don't remember where their dick is after their career is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    all im saying is if a crazed lunatic sees Goodell at the Raiders game thursday.. he wouldnt be missed. He doesnt like the game of football. Im tired of these rule changes. I wish we could go back to everything like the way it was the year before he came. Football was such a great game now. Goodell will never be content with the current rules, hes always looking to put his mark on the game. It will never be the same

vCash
    4th and 15...should be 4th and 20 at least. Ya not sure that I like this idea and I wouldn't expect this to go into affect anytime soon. I did like the move of kicking off at the 35 though.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    all im saying is if a crazed lunatic sees Goodell at the Raiders game thursday.. he wouldnt be missed. He doesnt like the game of football. Im tired of these rule changes. I wish we could go back to everything like the way it was the year before he came. Football was such a great game now. Goodell will never be content with the current rules, hes always looking to put his mark on the game. It will never be the same
    You do realize why he's putting these safety measures into affect right? The NFL could very well be sued for multi-billion dollars. Also like it or not the players want and need this safety.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    He didn't make up the idea. It was brought to him by Greg Schiano, who has first handedly seen a player get paralyzed on a kick-off.

It might be "stupid" for the game of football, but for safety reasons it is not.
    Can't believe I'm about to say it, but this.

vCash
    I'm done with NFL if this goes down. This will be the final straw. The game has already gotten too soft and is filled with mediocre teams all over who has a shot to be champions. To not have kickoffs is just girl-ish and makes the NFL look pathetically weak. Already we have defenders that can't play defense without being flagged for ticky tat stuff. This rule will really downgrade the NFL in my eyes even more than it already has been

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Because then it removes the onside kick aspect of the kickoff.
    Not really, they could go for a fake punt.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    CRY ME A F.UCKIN RIVER....don't be such a damn Neanderthal. You watch the game for the football or the violence? if its for the violence your an *** clown plain and simple. The game wont lose popularity and you all know damn well your not going to stop watching.

Science (you know, the thing responsible for damn near everything around you, including that computer) says humans aren't made to be banging into each other so violently. this isn't the 70s where offensive lineman weight 250 lbs, these guys are freaks of nature, 6'3" 270 lbs who run 4.4 and 4.3s. that plus all the workouts, nutrition, access to resources.

what your going to end up having is a bunch of retards who weren't good enough to make money playing this sport to begin with, but since some coaches job depended on winning no matter what, he put him through a shitload of unnecessary headbanging.

Let it go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    A winded defense might never get off the field. The Saints at home and any given Sunday the Pats would hang 70 points.
    ...per quarter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    all im saying is if a crazed lunatic sees Goodell at the Raiders game thursday.. he wouldnt be missed...
    Are you saying you hope some crazed lunatic kills the Commissioner of the NFL, Roger Goodell?

vCash
    Ridiculous. A terrible team might not see the ball the entire game. It'll be like the Pats killing the Titans 59-0 only with the Titans getting 1-2 possessions the whole game.

That's a good point you guys made. The defensive players are going to pass out having to stay on the field for so long!

vCash
    worse idea ever.. if you score you get the ball back..? STUPID !!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast